Day 8

Options
beckkotsch
beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
Getting kinda bored with level 1 but I'm gonna stick with it for 2 more days. I did so much better with the push ups today so that was exciting.

How are y'all doing?

Replies

• Candeka
    Candeka Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm doing good. I think I'm on day 6. I don't remember when I started it however so I am just going to move on when I am ready, which I have a feeling will be soon. I can make it through everything except all of the pushups (i'm usually short about 3, so I am close!), and I also can not do the arm raises that are with the side lunges. I can do the side lunges no problem, but my arms are week and moving them up and down in front of me is nearly impossible!
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    i've missed 3 days!!! :( Gonna do at least two tomorrow (is that valid?) and maybe twice again on Tuesday..idk if that will actually "count" but it can't hurt right?
  • ekdennis
    Options
    I just finished Day 8 as well. I am getting better at everything, and I look forward to moving to Level 2. I haven't checked it out yet, so I have no clue what I am in for.
  • MelissaWI
    MelissaWI Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I moved up to level 2. I was bored with level one.. Sometimes I do both.. Makes it a little bit more exciting.. lol I am also on day 8
  • neddoh
    neddoh Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Just finished for the day! I LOVE getting it done in the morning. So much more energy for the day :)
    Feeling accomplished, how about you guys?? (PS, officially past the initial week... well done!)
  • ESP12
    ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Wow, you inspire me! both levels in one day? -who does that? -you!
    I 'almost' died trying level 2 yesterday -me thinks I'll stick with level one a bit longer. My rear is sooo sore this morning. Couldn't do more than 6 of those "jump-ups" in plank to save my live -may have to stick with Anita on that. Natalie is beastly strong!
    I moved up to level 2. I was bored with level one.. Sometimes I do both.. Makes it a little bit more exciting.. lol I am also on day 8
    11236495.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

[
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Just finished for the day! I LOVE getting it done in the morning. So much more energy for the day :)
    Feeling accomplished, how about you guys?? (PS, officially past the initial week... well done!)

I cant believe the first week is already over!!! Way to go all of us who are hanging in there!!! I'm going to do day 8 after work.. I am feeling a good burn today :)
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 8 and am moving straight to level 2 tonight. Getting bored with level 1.
  • ESP12
    Options
    doing the level 2 for the second day. nearly killed me yesterday. I thing Anita is my girl tonight. got to work myself up to Natalie. but I guess that's the whole point, if it were easy I wouldn't need to do it ; )
    -Elke
    11236495.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • JMFresh
    JMFresh Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Upped my weights. Was tough today for some reason. Thinking I'm overtired??
  • ranmca
    ranmca Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    hoorah day 8 done. did everything for the full durration...felt so good
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Upped my weights. Was tough today for some reason. Thinking I'm overtired??

This is the second day of my weights being heavier and today was my toughest day by far!
  • hsh0927
    hsh0927 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Powered through it today! I can def see a difference in endurance/ strength :happy:
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Decided not to do 30DS today since I have to travel to take my army physical fitness test in the a.m.
  • 84dex
    84dex Posts: 45
    Options
    Finished day 8 today. Little bit behind but back on track.
  • ESP12
    Options
    Finished day 8 today. Little bit behind but back on track.

Glad you're sticking with it though