Bad weekend

Options
brinak2005
brinak2005 Posts: 36 Member
So this weekend I didn't work out on Saturday or Sunday, feeling super guilty about it today. I think I'll try to double up tonight and Wednesday to catch myself up. The weekends are going to be hard for me, it's the only 2 days that my husband and I are home together. He works 3rd shift during the week so we never see each other. But I think now I see how bad I feel when I don't work out so I will make time on weekends....it's only 30 minutes right?!

Replies

• rvalent2
    Options
    I would encourage you to get up early in the morning and workout on the weekends!
  • JMFresh
    JMFresh Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Yes be sure to continue your workout on the weekends... afterall, it's only 20 minutes. I'm sure you can find the time... maybe while your husband cooks you dinner or while he's in the shower... ? Find a way to fit it in - you can do it!
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    If you husband sleeps in can you do it before he wakes up? then you will be energized the whole day! Once you find a time to fit it in, it will become routine and it'll be easier.
  • brinak2005
    Options
    Thanks for the support and suggestions. I think I will try this weekend getting up before him and knocking it out to start my day...that sounds awesome to me!! I usually get up and head out to the grocery store first thing on Saturday morning, maybe if Jillian kicks my butt first, I won't be tempted to buy myself any junk..lol
  • 84dex
    84dex Posts: 45
    Options
    Glad to see it wasn't just me. Went to my parents house at the weekend and it completely ruined my routine. Missed Sunday and Monday. Back to it today!
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support and suggestions. I think I will try this weekend getting up before him and knocking it out to start my day...that sounds awesome to me!! I usually get up and head out to the grocery store first thing on Saturday morning, maybe if Jillian kicks my butt first, I won't be tempted to buy myself any junk..lol

LOL Yeah I dont think I would want to buy any junk food if I went grocery shopping right after the shred. You'd imagine Jillian yelling at you the whole time!!
  • NordenJenn
    Options
    you sound just like me...I took Saturday and Sunday off :-( and my man also works midnights so weekends are our time! Plus I volunteered at a benefit for a friend, and just had all kinds of hectic things going on!....I HATE excuses, ugh. I need more will power!
  • neddoh
    neddoh Posts: 116 Member
    Options

Also, not to get too..umm risqué, but there's nothing much better than post-workout morning "fooling around" :)
  • NordenJenn
    Options
    Also, not to get too..umm risqué, but there's nothing much better than post-workout morning "fooling around" :)

YES!
  • brinak2005
    Options

YES!

HMMMM....I wonder how many extra calories that would burn? LOL