DAY 14 - Day 30

Options
Chika_2015
Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
Post here on how you are doing. And please share any advice about how you drink so much water in a day and how you fight off cravings after 8pm.
Thanks and keep up the great work.

~Chika

Replies

• bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    sorry I've missed posting the last few days, I have been drinking my water and not eating after 8 though I promise
    109 for me today
    I just keep bottle of water in the fridge so there's always one to drink
    when it comes to snacking I always try a drink first then just have to tell myself that I'm not hungry as I've ate X,Y and Z today, so far it's working
    hope everyone else is doing well with this challenge too
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I have been drinking my H20!
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I plan the way I drink my water. Just not to do the guessing game , I measure it. First thing on the morning I have a 8 oz warm water with lemon. After that I fill up a 2 ,5 l bottle with water and I drink just fromit . Sometimes I ad lemon. Usually is gone by 4 pm .

For not eating after 8 pm : I start preparing my dinner around 7 pm . Usually something low cals but high volume.( salad )At 8 pm the dinner is over. For TOM days I have low cals snacks ( ex: one pack of roasted sea weed - 30 cals , or one cup of white radishes with sea salt -20 cals ) For the times when I am craving sweet stuff- Stevia with lemon will do it .However, 90% of the time I will stop eating before 8 pm.

One more thing that keeps me on track , is this group. I stopped eating late after I joined the group. Thank you:)

For today: water- done , food- done
  • FitSix
    FitSix Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I struggle with the no eating after eight mostly because i am under my calorie goals at that time- so, as a result, I am truly hungry! I have been doing a 60 minute spin class at the gym in the morning and this burns 700 calories...I need to consume more calories during the morning and afternoon. The water intake has been on par, glad to report. Chika, I love to drink hot lemon water with stevia too! Good suggestion. Another trick to measure liquid intake: If you have a favorite mug or glass, get the EXACT measurement of ounces that it carries so when you fill up, you can keep an accurate daily measurement. Keep it up, everyone!
  • roseemb
    roseemb Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I got closer to 80 oz today on the water, AND for once, I ate before 8pm! Woot!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    For some reason tonight I AM HUNGRY!! My husband brought home a chocolate wafer bar.. I went to go eat it!! Thank goodness someone beat me to it.. Lol. I just picked up another 16 oz glass of water. Good night.
  • FitSix
    FitSix Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good Girl! Tell your hubby to hide the snacks! lol
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    17/1 this is the first day I have failed on my water TOM i was just in a foul mood all day and didn't want water :-(
    I still managed to not eat after 8 tho!
  • dia77
    Options
    17\1
    I did the water with no problems. For food it is a different story. On Tuesdays, I have to leave my house around 5.30 pm and I am back after 10.00 pm. For this Tuesday, I split my dinner - half before 5.30pm and half after 10.00pm. I coudn't think of anything else to make it happen- no food after 8.00pm. My startegy is to have 200 cals max , after 10.00pm.
    Any thougts?
  • roseemb
    Options
    Got 80 oz in today, and actually ate dinner before 8pm again!
  • roseemb
    Options
    WHere did everyone go? Got another 80 oz in today...maybe I'll hit 100 tomorrow...
  • dia77
    Options
    WHere did everyone go? Got another 80 oz in today...maybe I'll hit 100 tomorrow...
    nice job! keep going!:)
  • dia77
    Options
    18/1
    So cold outside , I really don't feel like drinking water. But I did :) 112 oz today .
    Dinner at 7.15 pm . yay!:)
  • jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Still going strong...drinking tons of water. Have cheated a few times on eating after 8pm. But, am holding out pretty well.
  • Jujubie
    Jujubie Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I missed reporting for a few days however, I've done well with the no snacking after 8pm and my water intake has never been so good!
  • dia77
    Options
    Feels so good to be able to stop eating before 8pm! I did well in the last three days.Today I was so hungry at dinner time! I almost had a second serving, but instead I got a herbal tea:)
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days, hope everyone is sticking with it, I've drank a minimum of 101oz everyday and not eaten after 8 at all
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Okay i'm back....school work is done. I can focus on some me time now. Been doing well with my water and not eating after 8pm and have seen some great weightloss. So i guess this water thing might work.
    Keep up the great work everyone.
  • dia77
    Options
    I had my water yesterday and my dinner before 7.30pm . However , it was an emotional (stupid) day so I snaked after 8 pm I had strawberries and an asian pear . Not bad , though. Back on track today:)
  • roseemb
    Options
    Another weekend of poor water intake. Perhaps my new goal should be getting in my water over the weekend - that's when I really struggle. Well, Monday is here, so the better eating and the water intake should be back in line.