Welcome Newbies!

I had a lot of success with this site over 2011. I took off a few weeks and I am back. Over the past year I learned portion control, planning for parties and events, and how exercise makes such a difference. I tried to periodically blog over the year and you are welcome to read it. When I first joined the site I would make my plate of food enter it into the site and then modify my plate after viewing how out of control it was. Over time I learned the portions to take from the beginning. Good Luck to you and feel free to reach out.

Replies

• I am not sure how to use this site yet. My problem isnt my portions of what I eat. I give plasma twice a week and they take 50 grams of protein each time, so I have to eat a lot of food with protein to get it back. I take a lot of my friend , Brenda's Curves bootcamp and Zumba classes to help me lose. I excited about keeping track of it all with this site, just not sure how to do it yet. Thank you for inviting us to join it.
  • Using the site can be overwhelming at first so I took it one step at a time. I thought it was "too much" to start it all at once. I have slowly started using features of the site. I started with only using it to track calories. Then I started tracking exercising. Some time I use the water tracking (I go in spurts) I find my now using the community boards and recipe exchanges more often.