how to change the requirements?

Options
I don't know if anyone has figured it out but do you know how to change the requirements for the proteind, carbs, fat, sodium. I was playing with the %'s but it ends up changing the calories as well. Are you guys just ignoring this and using the Melody recommended guidelines in your head? Thanks!

Replies

• Sknyminnie
    Sknyminnie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Erin - I think I know what you are asking (if Im totally off forgive me - its late). Under food You can go to goals....click change goals then choose custom. Then I just played with the percentages of carbs, protein and fats until the grams fit what Melody recommends.
    Does that help?
  • erin_e
    erin_e Posts: 4
    Options
    yep, exactly what i was asking. I thought that was the only way to adjust it (percentage wise) I"ll have to go in and play with it after boot tonight. Thanks!
  • plattk1
    Options
    Yes, That is what I did as well
  • jclause1
    jclause1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can you post what the specific requirements are that Melody recommends?
  • afwood
    Options
    I tried playing around with making changes, but like you, I realized when you changed one item, the other items readusted. I would like to know also. I started with the plan recommended but nothing came out near what Mel recommends so I now leave their recommendations and just monitor it with what Mel has recommended.