13»

Replies

• shawnaf77
    Options
    I'm assuming the PW is for last week. So

CW:175
  • shawnaf77
    Options
    After reading some of the posts: Keep in mind that muscle weighs more than fat. Sometimes when you see a plateau, it is because you are gaining muscle. Especially if you just started exercising or kicked up your routine because of this challenge. I've been on a exercise/weight roller coaster for years and have experienced this many times. It sucks when you don't see what you want or think you should on the scale, but just know you are changing your body for the better even if you can't see it on the scale in this moment. Keep at it, don't give up, you CAN do it!!:happy: :wink:
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    OK RED TEAM, we have concluded this weeks weigh ins. It was a tough we for many of us............BUT let's put that behind us and focus on the NOW!!!! We can make a change!!!! I am very thankful for all your supportive words! This is what we are here for....to encourage one another to keep going!!!!!!!!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! GO REDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry to announce that I have not heard from 5 RED TEAM members:frown: :

BMCC2009
    MICHELLEB521
    TATTOO
    GRETCHENHANDY
    USNGIRLMEL

I wish you all the best!

For the remaining RED TEAM.........NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!! WE GOT THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!! I will be posting results ASAP!!!!

HAVE AN AMAZING WEEK!!!!!!! :wink:

Pam :)
  • bmcc2009
    Options
    sorry, hectic day!

PW: 142
    CW:143.5

With school starting this week, its nice to be back in a schedule. But I still have the urge to eat on campus and what not, lets see if I can get in a good routine and start losing some lbs!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    sorry, hectic day!

PW: 142
    CW:143.5

With school starting this week, its nice to be back in a schedule. But I still have the urge to eat on campus and what not, lets see if I can get in a good routine and start losing some lbs!
    No problem! I got your weight in. Thanks and have a great week!

Pam:)
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    PW 177.2
    CW 175.8