Level 2 Results!

Options
kylesmommy89
kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
absprogress.jpg

I love you Jillian even though I hate you!!! :)

Replies

• Akjenn89
    Akjenn89 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    absprogress.jpg

I love you Jillian even though I hate you!!! :)

That's amazing results :)
  • bruintamer
    bruintamer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    OMFG! That's so awesome. Great work! Is it 5 yet!? I want to go get my work out on now. LOL, never looked this forward to working out before...thanks for the extra motivation today.
  • Karlaki
    Karlaki Posts: 74
    Options
    Excellent! You're looking fantastic!
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    WOW you have done amazing!!
  • kylesmommy89
    Options
    Thanks y'all!! Happy to motivate!
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing!
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Good lord! What else are you doing? I haven;t lost an inch or a lb and I'm eating at 1200 (and my exercise calories)...I'm so jealous!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You look awesome
  • SafireBleu
    Options
    I had to come back to look lol. I think this workout is really made for people with body types like yours who do not have a lot to lose but want to tone. Your abs look amazing. I will definitely be doing this again when I get smaller, in the meantime I feel great feeling the difference in my strength.
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    This was definitely the motivation I needed :)
    I'm on day 8 and not totally experiencing the greatness everyone claims about this DVD.
    Maybe the results will come later on!
    Great job, and thanks for posting this :D
  • jeangirl928
    jeangirl928 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome! Would love to have those abs! Gotta know, what else are you doing? How many calories a day do you eat?

10951239.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • sandadhya
    sandadhya Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Amazing.
    Apart from the 30DS what other working have you all been going?
    i am day 2 of level 2 and i have not seen any change. No change at all in my body and i feel little disheartened :(
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I keep revisiting this page because those results are intriguing. I can't imagine what level three will do for you ahaha.
  • fibrogirl
    fibrogirl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Amazing results, hopefully my abs will look like that one day once I´m fully recovered and back to it lol :bigsmile:
  • Smuterella
    Options
    I had to come back to look lol. I think this workout is really made for people with body types like yours who do not have a lot to lose but want to tone. Your abs look amazing. I will definitely be doing this again when I get smaller, in the meantime I feel great feeling the difference in my strength.

I have a very similar body type but i'm over 10 years older than the OP, I think that might be why it is taking a lot longer for me. :-(
  • kylesmommy89
    Options
    Morning! I started out eating 1200 net cals for the first week and a half, lost 3 lbs, and then changed it to maintenance which is 1570 net cals for me...I eat back my exercise cals most of the time but when I'm not hungry I could be under 400 cals for the day. I cut out sodas and started adding healthier foods to my diet. I still have a little junk but use portion control.

Today is a new semester in school and I'm taking a spinning class...I'm excited to see what that extra cardio will do! I'll be doing that Mondays and Wednesdays instead of the shred/6w6p.
  • SafireBleu
    Options

I have a very similar body type but i'm over 10 years older than the OP, I think that might be why it is taking a lot longer for me. :-(
    Maybe you need to push harder? Are you following Anita or trying to get closer to Natalie? The first time I did it I did notice a change and I lost inches but I never felt a burn this time I did feel a burn because I'm following Natalie for some of the exercises mostly the squats. Also what are you eating or how much are you eating. You might need to eat back some exercise calories or a little extra protein. Everyone is different and I agree as we get older or bodies and metabolism and all that is all screwy. I actually lose more when I eat a little more.
  • Smuterella
    Options
    ^ Well, I'm eating around 1200, 1300 (with a spike day of around 1700 - my maintenance level - once per week) and am eating almost all my exercise calories and more protein than normal. I think my body just builds muscle very slowly, even when I used to go to the gym daily, doing loads of cardio and lifting heavy weights I remained apple shaped with long skinny limbs. Ugh.

I'm following Natalie for everything but the push ups, which I still can't do.

Hopefully my HRM will arrive this week and I can get a more accurate reading of the actual calories burned.

I am feeling a bit stronger, but i think to be honest I need longer workouts, so I'm thinking of Power 90 next.
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Out of curiosity, did level one produce many changes for you or did you only start to see the changes in level 2? How long did you do each level. I sort of got fed up with my lack of progress and am instead walking the mall every morning with a friend until I'm less fed up.