New Groupie & First day of half marathon training

Options
danibee41989
danibee41989 Posts: 222 Member
Hi all,
So glad I found this group. Today is my official day of half marathon training. I started running last Jan using the C25K plan. I loved the plan and I fell in love with running! I did my first 5k in June and went on to do my first 15k in Nov. Unfortunately, I got really lazy and haven't had a good run since my race....which I'm regretting now. Today, I'm starting Hal Higdon's Half training by running 3 miles. Again, haven't ran this much since Nov lol...Wish me luck and feel free to add me! :)

Replies

• JulieWillRun
    Options
    Good luck today!
  • ktweldon3
    ktweldon3 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I've recently 'returned' to running myself, I know how you feel. Best of Luck! Looking forward to hearing how things go for you, but take it easy to avoid re-injury.
  • linnea213
    linnea213 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. Are you a Chicagoan, Danibee? It looks like your profile pic is Chicago and a 15k would most likely be the hot chocolate! I'm from Chicago too! Running my 1st HM on May 6th and using Hal Higdon's training but holding off until end of February to officially start training. I am currently running 3-5 miles 3-4 days a week.