Logging

Hey Everyone:

Just wondering how long you intend to log your calories and workouts. I am usually good for a few weeks (minus the weekends) but then I just get sick of logging. I get that it is very helpful to see what you eat, how quickly calories add up, etc. and what your workouts are, but I do not want to spend the rest of my life having to log calories and workouts. I feel like I just get too consumed with it. I was able to lose weight before and didn't write down a thing. I just ate less (and healthier) and worked out more. Just wondering if you will stop logging once you reach your goal weight. I don't imagine everyone else wants to do this forever either! Thanks.

Replies

• melcap
    melcap Posts: 148 Member
    I personally hate logging.. but when I log I see how many calories certain foods have so i tend to stay away from them or have them rarely. So I eventually think once I've reached my goal I will know how I got there and the logging won't be so important anymore. I do know of some people who rely on logging very heavily and will always log in the back of their minds if not by writing it down.