Day 10

Options
beckkotsch
beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
Done and done! One third of the way through!

Replies

• ekdennis
    Options
    Me too! Yay!
  • mbriscoe79
    mbriscoe79 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have to say I wasnt really in the mood today and I found it harder and Im more tired.

Stupid me kept watching to see what Day 11 Level 2 holds. OMG!!! We are in a world of trouble tomorrow LOL
  • ESP12
    ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Have done level 2 for 3 days now ( just felt ready for it) boy, did someone turn on the sweat faucet, but that's what I wanted.
    Level 1 wasn't really pushing me to my limit anymore. I like level 2 except those thrust lunges -killer. Here I thought my thighs had gotten stronger, just not strong enough. Getting a little more doable now, but huffing and puffing. Ha!
  • neddoh
    neddoh Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm a day behind so I won't be moving on with you guys tomorrow, but good luck!!!
    I'm feeling less pumped up today, my calves are strained but I pushed through.
    Have a good day everyone!
  • neddoh
    neddoh Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Also... I might do Lvl 1 again tonight and then count myself as on track with everyone else.
    Does this seem plausible or would it make sense to just keep going one day behind?
  • ranmca
    ranmca Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    omg i did this after waking up and only eating a peice of cheese and a lime(i know thats weird) and i felt so lost for energy. i got through it but had to stop a couple times. then i kept on watching until level 2...natalie was even giving up through her excersises, how the heck am i going to do this?lol. tomoro is going to whoop my butt
  • hkovich
    hkovich Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one nervous about tomorrow!
  • JMFresh
    JMFresh Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Onto the next! Nice work everyone!! 20 days to go...
  • brinak2005
    brinak2005 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Well, technically today is my day 8. I'm thinking about trying level 2 tomorrow just to see how I handle it. I feel the muscles hiding under all of the fat...I just need to get the fat to go away.
  • adkarg
    adkarg Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I completed my last day of level one this morning! I am also nervous to start level 2!
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just joined the group, but I'm on day 12 (day 2 of level 2) and I thought I'd join a group where people were pretty close to where I am! Level 2 is VERY sweaty, at least for me it was. I feel a bit sore, but it's a good feeling because I know I'm getting stronger. Today, I also added 10 minutes of 6 week 6 pack to my workout.

Hope everyone is getting through the workout! We can do this!
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Hello guy's I started on the 9th as well but I'm new to the group I'm a couple of days behind because I just could not find the motivation to do it a couple days but I hope joining this group will help me push through that feeling. Nice to meet you all :)
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Yaaay Me! After missing the past two days, I got my workout done for the night. My body is sore from my physical fitness test on yesterday, but I did it. I'm undecided if I will start L2 on tomorrow. I find that I am getting bored with L1...we'll see on tomorrow.
  • midnight007
    Options
    me too. Just done day 10
  • hsh0927
    hsh0927 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Done! Doing the advanced moves really does make a difference! I as sore as I did on day 3 :tongue:
  • 84dex
    84dex Posts: 45
    Options
    Just finished day 10. Watching level 2 to see what I'm in for tomorrow. Looks like its going to be tough!
  • ESP12
    ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 10. Watching level 2 to see what I'm in for tomorrow. Looks like its going to be tough!

Only at first, trust me. And you always have Anita to follow as an option at first.:smile: