P.R.D

Options
allishaFaye
allishaFaye Posts: 53 Member
hey everyone, i was just wondering who is going to the prd this year, anyone going to st john new brunswick?? i will be there!!!

Replies

• lckauffman
    lckauffman Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    What is the P.R.D. I don't know what that is. I guess I won't be there. I would love to know what it is.
  • allishaFaye
    Options
    hmm i am not sure what prd stands for, good question, ill email and find out!
  • ger53
    ger53 Posts: 35
    Options
    PRD stands for Provincial Recognition Days. I am a TOPS member in Kitchener, Ontario. Just came back to TOPS after quitting in 2007. I was a 15 year KOPS and became quite ill. Too many meds later and I lost my status and gained back ALL I had lost! Now I am back and starting over again! I CAN DO IT!
  • fitnessfreeky
    Options
    I will be attending PRD in Kitchener ON this coming June! Hope to see you there?
  • allishaFaye
    Options
    oh i wish i was going to kitchener! i am actually born there, my mom used to go to tops there 12 years ago. i am so glad to have you ladies on here, my prd is in st john new brunswick!
  • fitnessfreeky
    Options
    I am our Chapter Queen at PRD this year. My sister was Chapter Queen last year. We now have our Mom involved as well.
  • Judway
    Judway Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    How much weight has everyone lost?
  • fitnessfreeky
    Options
    I have lost a total of 40 pounds
  • ger53
    ger53 Posts: 35
    Options
    Congrats on being Chapter Queen!!!! I will look for you at PRD. I was Chapter Queen in 1991 when I lived in Sarnia. I lost my KOPS status after 15 years. I quit TOPS but now, after a 4 year absence I am back and determined to lose.
    TOPS {{HUGS}}
    Gerry:flowerforyou: