Day 6

Options
shmunster
shmunster Posts: 538 Member
Woooo! I'm past half way on level 1

Did it early this morning as I have my pilates class tonight, so will be interesting to see how sore I am tomorrow morning!

I'm still finding some parts easier and still some hard, the squat and tricep press kills me! II got further through the jumping jacks and skipping before I had to stop this time, I get about half way and then have to jiggle around for 1 jump then keep going lol! I found it really helps to count in my head, I get to 30 jumping jacks and around 60 skips counting them

I'm using a mix between 3 and 5 pound weights depending on the exercise

Replies

• nymphis
    nymphis Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Well done! I just did my day 6 as well this morning.

I can finally do some pushups - ok i admit the modified version, however I could push on myself up about 5 times, which for me is a big achievement considering that I was unable to peel off the floor before ...

Side lunges didn't kill me that much today and I did try to stretch as much as I could...

We are definatelly getting stronger and better at this! Go us!
  • nanimoose
    nanimoose Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Day 6 as well this morning. My right arm feels tighter and sore compared to my left for some reason? My legs also feel more toned. Keep it up!
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Are you left or right handed? Maybe one arm is stronger than the other?

Push ups are so hard, I try to do at least a few going the whole way down (still on my knees though) and the rest I go most of the way down, cos otherwise I think my arms would collapse and I'll faceplant lol