Merry Meet

Options
13»

Replies

• namaste1987
    namaste1987 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    My name is Chelsea and I am not really anything,, I guess. I have always been very interested in the Magikal arts but I don't have any formal education or anything. I am actually interested in learning as much as I can. I was hoping someone on here would be willing to guide me in my journey? Or at least offer some suggestions as to where to start? I live on Vancouver Island and as far as I know, there aren't many covens here, so I will probably end up being a solitary practicioner. Any advice will do!
    As for weight loss, I have been on this site for a while now, and I absolutely LOVE it! It has helped out do much. I am down about 34 lbs since the beginning of this year, slow going but I figure since I didn't put the weight on in a day,, it won't come off fast! I am now almost halfway to my goal of 150lbs. Finding the motivation some days is hard, but well worth it!
    So keep in touch everyone! I am so glad I found you!

Blessed be,
    Chelsea
  • mrsklt99
    Options
    Merry Meet to all,

My name is Liza (mrsklt99). I am a eclectic/wiccan "partially" solitary practitioner mainly drawn to the Goddesses but acknowledge the Gods. I say "partially" solitary because I live in South Texas and the nearest group I have found to gather with is over 2 hours from me in San Antonio.

I'm 43, married to a Christian (who is accepting of my faith). I have a daughter (23) who is also Pagan. She came to the Path on her own choosing, her elementary school years were spent in a Christian school. I am thrilled to have her join me.
    I love exploring new topics and new ideas about faith and life in general. I feel we always have the opportunity to learn!

As for my joining MFP, I was diagnosed with Systemic Lupus about 3 years ago. Between the meds I am on and not having the ability to do much physical activity, I have gained about 50 lbs. I know its going to be a challenge but what in this life isn't? Either way, I need to eat healthier and having a way to track it is great!

Blessed be!
    Liza
  • egosolussto
    Options
    I'm a hearth/eclectic witch. Mother of a one year old boy and a 120 pound mastiff. I have been a practicing witch for around 8 years now. I read tarot, and have been giving serious thought to learning ruins. Weight has always been a touchy subject in my family but I hope as I gain confidence in my weightloss ill project more self confidence for my family.
  • Sachiel_777
    Sachiel_777 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I feel like an intruder, but since this seems to be the active pagan support group...

Greetings ! I'm a guy (hence the intruder feeling), 43, Druid with an Iberian pantheon, and member of my local grove. Just waving hello, and any pagan who reads this is free to add me.

the account name here Sachiel_777, but my chosen name is Sadwyrn Emrys
  • tish326
    tish326 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Merry Meet and Brightest Blessings!
    My name is Tish, I consider myself an eclectic wiccan. I live in Utah, USA. Most of my neighbors are LDS, but there is a huge pagan/wiccan community here, if I had time to find them, lol. I don't get on the actual site alot, about once a week, but am always on my phones app. Feel free to friend me, and I will definatly check in again soon!
  • thaliaraynne
    Options
    Merry Meet, my name is Thalia Raynne and I am a solitary practitioner in a small town Iowa. I have been on my path now for several years and have been on my weight loss journey for even longer. My path is leans more towards the Celtic and Norse pantheons. But otherwise I am pretty eclectic on everything else. Its always hard to find a group that has the has beliefs as mine. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Thalia Raynne
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Merry Meet!

I'm a 48 year old wife, mother, grandmother and nature lover. I garden, and make my own herbal medicine. I use it to heal my husband and myself when needed. I consider myself to be a witch. I'm a solitary practitioner and will be joining a local coven soon.

I'm committed to becoming healthier and enjoy using MFP to do so. Please feel free to add me if you like.

Blessings on your journey~
  • sithmuffin
    sithmuffin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Just realized I never ever posted in here!
    Merry meet!

My name is Marissa, I'm 22 years old and from outside of Chicago IL. For the longest time I called myself Wiccan but now i'm not really sure what path it is that I'm on so for now I just say I'm pagan and let the cards fall where they may on that.
  • starmouse
    Options
    Bright Blessings,
    I am a 49 year old Pagan, Mother, and Grandmother. My goal is to lose weight in a sensible way. I am looking forward to talking with others of like mind. I weigh 180 lbs and my goal is 125 to 120 lbs. Dr. wants my 5 foot body at 110. I am thinking that is not going to happen.

I am solitary in my practice but have been part of a coven in the past just never took the time to find another when it disbanded.

Blessed Be
    Cheryl