I am a sinner!!

vaderandbill
vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
I cheated...

Last night after completing my food diary I had a bowl of coffee ice cream! My computer was off so I didn't log it!

But I did put a few almonds in it so it counts as a healthy snack, right?!?!?

So instead of 124 calories under I am now about 110 over.

Oh the shame!!!

Replies

• candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    hey you admitted to it... thats the first step :)
  • vaderandbill
    Thanks. it would be nice if the first step was to just say no! But damn that ice cream was good!
  • Goingnuts2
    Goingnuts2 Posts: 160 Member
    ah-oh, no excuses here, looks like your punishment will be an extra 20 laps!!! It is hard after you close up shop for the night and a craving kicks in but you're owning up to it and that's being accountable. You will be successful by that process alone :)
  • vaderandbill
    ah-oh, no excuses here, looks like your punishment will be an extra 20 laps!!! It is hard after you close up shop for the night and a craving kicks in but you're owning up to it and that's being accountable. You will be successful by that process alone :)

20 laps?? I hope it's a small track/pool (which ever you were referring)!!!!
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    I cheated...

Last night after completing my food diary I had a bowl of coffee ice cream! My computer was off so I didn't log it!

But I did put a few almonds in it so it counts as a healthy snack, right?!?!?

So instead of 124 calories under I am now about 110 over.

Oh the shame!!!

Make it up in exercise!