New and Nervous

Options
I have a hard time staying on top of the weight issue. I'm 21, a little heavy, but not unhealthy. I'm trying to tone and get back to the me I love. I'm scared too. I don't talk openly about my weight fears, but it's time I took charge of myself. I need some friends to help me succeed, and not many at home are worried about themselves. If you can offer support, I would love it. If you need support I can help! My name is Christa and I want to feel beautiful in my skin.

Replies

• EmIsabel
    EmIsabel Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Welcome Christa! Its a new year and everybody here would most likely love to help out and provide you with encouragement!

I'm also 21, I joined just to track my food (Because It was my resolution for 2012 - to be more aware of what I'm eating and tracking definitely helps) Its awesome. You'll like it I'm sure.

Have a great day. If you need a friend on here Feel free to add me.
  • GeorginaMcKee
    GeorginaMcKee Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can totally do this and we are all here to listen and offer support wherever you need it. I have found this group really helpful in sharing thoughts and asking questions with other people experiencing similar challenges and triumphs. Sometimes it just feels good to know you're not alone...and you're not!!

So keep posting and sharing and reading and taking it day by day. It is indeed a new year and another chance to succeed and love the skin you're in:)