How does this work?

Options
So, do we make our own challenges?

Replies

• DMRN0125
    Options
    The purpose of the 21 day Challenge is to choose a few goals that you want to incorporate for the next 21 days. It can be anything you want like replacing diet soda with water or eating no candy or anything you have trouble sticking with. You can see our thread on the Motivation & Support board to get an idea of what we all want to accomplish.

Every 21 days we will start a new challenge to add more to our goals so the new behaviors build on one another and the hope is that the changes will become habit.
  • kimdmorris
    Options
    Ok, I think I have it, Your on your own but with this group .:happy:
  • DMRN0125
    Options
    Exactly =) As of now I don't have any set challenges planned. It's more of a check in and let us know how its going, get motivation or tips from each other.

If you guys would be interested in a common challenge that we do in combination with our own personal goal please feel free to leave some ideas.
  • thepriceclan
    Options
    I decided to not have any more sodas. Drinking TONS of water (an occasional sweet tea-but it tastes extra sweet now that I'm not as used to it). This week is my 3rd week. It is a lot easier now. I just keep reminding myself that I don't want to develop diabetes like others in my family. Stick with your challenge, everybody!
  • eswelker1
    Options
    I want to challenge myself to be more disciplined. I've been a bit wishy-washy since the holiday season, even closing and re-opening my MFP account. Wishy-Washy!! It's time to get back on track. I restarted my plan yesterday, ate right, worked out, drank my water etc. Now to do it for today..and so on and so on...looking forward to having some friends to be accountable to! :D