What was your Jillian workout of the day?

Options
2»

Replies

• kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    No More Trouble Zones! Love it :D

Would love to hear more about this DVD? How does it compare to either 30DS or Ri30? OR is it more like Killer Buns & 6W6P?

It's my favorite Jillian DVD so far. It's all strength done in circuits as usual and it works every muscle in your body. The only cardio is the warmup. It's roughly 50 mins long and it really kicks your butt! I think Banish Fat Boost Metabolism is the cardio compliment to this DVD, but I've never done that one.
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    No More Trouble Zones! Love it :D

Would love to hear more about this DVD? How does it compare to either 30DS or Ri30? OR is it more like Killer Buns & 6W6P?

It's my favorite Jillian DVD so far. It's all strength done in circuits as usual and it works every muscle in your body. The only cardio is the warmup. It's roughly 50 mins long and it really kicks your butt! I think Banish Fat Boost Metabolism is the cardio compliment to this DVD, but I've never done that one.

Yes, BFBM is cardio and about the same length as NMTZ. NMTZ kicks my butt!

I'm going to do Level 4 of RI30. I despise Level 3 of RI30.
  • sfjohnson16
    sfjohnson16 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 Week 2 :) Totally loved it. :)
  • erikapereira
    Options
    I just started the 30 day shred for the first time using dvd workouts. I cant believe my arms are so weak :( I am using 5 pounds and my arms were shaking. :S
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Body Revolution phase 2 workout 5 :)
  • jaguilar333
    jaguilar333 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Day 2 - 30DS. Love it.
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 baby!!! Im on level two day 3 right now...its a killer always sweating lol!
  • Ncdaniel16
    Ncdaniel16 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Started back at D1L1 30DS :)