WEEK 2 Goals!

Options
kasmir8199
kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
Time to UP THE GAME!!

I've heard from a few of you that you've lost big this past week. WAY TO GO!! This week should be different. Let's not hit an early plateau by allowing our bodies to become comfortable with what we're doing. No one said this will be easy, but it certainly isn't impossible. So up the weights a little, just enough to really feel the burn after only a few reps, but not too much that you can't complete a set of 12. If cardio's your game, push harder! Turbo girls, lunge deeper! You know how to really get into those twists!

Post your goals! Share with the group what you will accomplish this week.

Replies

• monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    This week? Maybe see a pound loss on the scale :). I haven't been able to put as much into it the past couple weeks as I'd like, but I'm trying to watch my intake and trying to force myself to WORK! So hopefully this week maybe a pound loss :).

Plus, maintain good water intake, and maybe try to eat a bit healthier. It's not awful, my eating, but certainly room for improvement! :)
  • fourthirtyten
    Options
    My goals are:
    □ Lose a lb or two.
    □ Improve flexibility and posture.
    □ Limit breaks during Burn Intervals!

I figure I'll take it easy on goals this week. I'm finishing my third week of the TurboFire/CLX hybrid so I know the scale isn't going to play in my favor until I pass four weeks, or at least start doing some cardio (which will be on Monday).
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new and just started Slim in 6. Last week was week 1 for me.

My goals for this week:
    To do Slim in 6 4 days this week, I did 3 days last week.
    Drink more water, and
    to eat better and resist temptation fro my coworkers.
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Down 2 pounds! Huzzah! Mainly from watching caloric intake and working a lot on my feet all shift without taking a lunch break all shift (relax - I take food with me to munch on - slimfast meal bars are AMAZING!!). This week the goal is to get over the cold from Hell that I'm suffering from, continue watching calories, and force myself out of bed to WORK OUT BEFORE WORK. So hard to do!
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    It is extremely hard to do sometimes, especially when you have a limited window to ensure that you get enough sleep.
    I believe you CAN do it! 30 days forms a new habit. :)
  • Jenph20
    Jenph20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!!! i've completed two round of insanity and almost done with the asylum! :)