Options
Kai85
Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
Done! Feeling the arms!

Replies

• beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I thouht today was harder than yesterday! Haha.
  • ekdennis
    Options
    Wow! All I can say is that it was a little better, just a little. Ouch!! :happy:
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm two days behind, but I got today's workout done. I think that I'm going to start L2 on tomorrow.
  • ESP12
    ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Started level 2 Sunday, so this will be day 6 -anyone elses knees hurting bad? It's my joints rather than my muscles.
    Couldn't have anything to do with the extra 40 I need to drop now, could it? HA!
    I'm VERY careful not to extend knees past ankles, so form is not the issue. Maybe it is arthritis and age.
    Anyone else feeling similar?
    -Elke
  • ranmca
    ranmca Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm really upset. I've worked so hard to follow this and yesterday my one bedroom ground floor appartment flooded. They ripped out the floor and we are left with gross stinky wet concrete. I want to continue but now I have nowhere to go do this. I'm so mad
  • ESP12
    Options
    I'm really upset. I've worked so hard to follow this and yesterday my one bedroom ground floor appartment flooded. They ripped out the floor and we are left with gross stinky wet concrete. I want to continue but now I have nowhere to go do this. I'm so mad

Couldn't you take your DVD to a friends's house and ask them to do it with you? Hope either way you'll get to continue soon ( and get your dry bedroom back)

-Elke
  • JMFresh
    JMFresh Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Woo!
  • lengirl75
    lengirl75 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I know my shoulders and back are sore! I have more energy as compared to before I started the Shred!
  • lengirl75
    lengirl75 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Started level 2 Sunday, so this will be day 6 -anyone elses knees hurting bad? It's my joints rather than my muscles.
    Couldn't have anything to do with the extra 40 I need to drop now, could it? HA!
    I'm VERY careful not to extend knees past ankles, so form is not the issue. Maybe it is arthritis and age.
    Anyone else feeling similar?
    -Elke

Yes, my knees and ankles have been bothering me somewhat. I figure unless the pain is intense or sharp shooting pains I will continue with the workouts. However, they really only bother me during the cardio parts.
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    This was my 2nd day on L2. wow!!! my shoulders are killing me!!! only 8 more days ;)
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    on a weird note i had my eyebrows threaded before i exercised and the sweat made them burn- now i really feel like every part on me is burning from this workout LOL
  • ESP12
    Options
    @lengirl, it's somewhat of a dull, stiffening ache (like swelling pressure?) and I've started Ibuprofen as a friend suggested. I'll keep an eye on it and baby them a bit. Maybe just not used to the intensity that many days in a row, but I'm on a roll now, don't want to quit -promised myself this time I'd finish what I started.
    -Elke
  • 84dex
    84dex Posts: 45
    Options
    Getting a bit behind now. But still going! I think I prefer level 2