4 1/2 months w/o "her"

Options
BackwoodsMom
BackwoodsMom Posts: 227 Member
So, I hadn't had my period for 4 1/2 months and hoped that I was done. But, no, "she" arrived again yesterday. (My hubby and I have always referred to my period as "Aunt Flo". "My aunt's here for a visit. ":grumble: "When is she leaving?") The nice thing is that a couple weeks ago my hot flashes almost disappeared. Not sure which I want - hot flashes or my period........ well, yes, I do - neither one!!!! :ohwell:

Anyone else in the same boat?

Replies

• opalmel
    opalmel Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Funny you should mention it but I also went 4 months without "her". She came back at the beginning of this month and I also thought I was done.
    The hot flashes are not as bad too and I was attributing it to the Promensil I've been taking religiously. Now that I think about it, it could be because "she" is back.
    Weird, I think I prefer "her" to the hot flashes, though. :laugh:
    She was never that mean to me.
  • kimiel51
    kimiel51 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Auntie was always mean to me, so I would rather have hot flashes over excruciating cramps any ole day. That's one reason why I don't want to go on HRT, because I'm afraid it will bring HER back!!!
  • SandyMilton
    Options
    Auntie was always mean to me, so I would rather have hot flashes over excruciating cramps any ole day. That's one reason why I don't want to go on HRT, because I'm afraid it will bring HER back!!!

And that's exactly why I stopped taking my bioidentical HRT - sad to say, it made me feel wonderful. Even brought back my *cough* drive which I sadly missed I found out. However, once it also started bringing back aunt flo on a regular basis, I stopped. I just couldn't go through that anymore. Skipping months on end had spoiled me.