Is everyone doing 30 days straight?! Or....

Options
2»

Replies

• SheilaS95
    Options
    I am going to try and go 30 days straight, but with everything else going on (Monday elliptical & pilates, running / AMT Tuesday, 1 hr spin Wed, elliptical / running Thurs, 1 hr spin Friday ... plus strength training program at the Y 3 days a week) I may end up missing a day here or there ( I missed day 2 yesterday, but I did work my *kitten* off at the gym in place of 30DS )

Right now the 3 and 5 year old are attempting to do their crunches/pushups/jumping jacks right along side of me :)
  • CruzZ8
    CruzZ8 Posts: 71
    Options
    I'm shooting for 5 times a week and they don't necessarily have to be back to back. I'm also trying to do 20 extra minutes of exercise in the day--but not something so rough...I opt for either pilates or walking.
  • Sandbug
    Sandbug Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    My goal is to do it everyday but realistically I feel that I will be able to do it 5 times a week. I plan to take measurements this weekend. I really wish I had before starting.
  • mommyhas4boyss
    mommyhas4boyss Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i had to take a rest day yesterday. i had a bad headache. but imma try to do it every day from here on.