Day 13

Options
Kai85
Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
"I want you to feel like you're going to die" Mission accomplished... Thanks Jillian :)

I'm wondering if there is anybody out there that has managed to successfully transition from a night exerciser to a morning exerciser.. I did it at 11:30PM tonight - was procrastinating.

I've also noticed I am keeping up a little bit better. On thing though with all of those planks I think I do it wrong. I think I shift back to put more weight on my bottom half; so I am making a conscious effort to maintain form and found myself shaking like a leaf tonight.

Replies

• ESP12
    ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I know, I have to watch that too. But your arms get so wobbly after the n-th plank routine, there's just not much juice left.
    First she kills your thighs with all those jump up planks and pendulum lunges not to mention knee ups, and when that's over MORE plank stuff to wear your upper out completely. Now I can see what level 1 was prepping us for.
    Anyone else leary about level 3 yet? I can't even imagine what she'll come up with. I'm scared to look ahead at this point, but I probably should. At least the skater and torso twists are 'fun'
    -Elke
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I so didn't want to do this today but I did anyway. I could feel that I kinda half assed it so tomorrow I need to make sure I give 100% again. Also, my chest strap to my hrm got too loose and my kids were bugging me so it was just one of those workouts:) Tomorrow is a new day!
  • ekdennis
    Options
    Mission accomplished. I burped my lunch the whole time (yuck...sorry for the TMI), but I got through it :) We are almost halfway there!
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    So I started L2 today and my arms are still so wobbly I can barely type this! :-/ Other than that life is good. I haven't taken any new measurements. I'll do my weight and measurments on Sunday. Has anyone else seen any results yet?
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I don't plan on taking my measurements again until after day 30. The scale is finally moving again though so that's exciting. Not too much of a loss though yet.
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I dont know how I fell a day behind everyone. Did you ladies all start on Monday the 9th?

Anyways, I had to move back down to my 5 lb weights or I would have never made it through todays workout. Did anyone else move up weights in level 1 and feel like they needed to drop back down in Level 2?
  • hkovich
    hkovich Posts: 44
    Options
    I also have trouble keeping the correct plank form. I feel like the moves in level 2 are harder for me to do correctly, so I am trying to slow down and make sure that I do them right, as opposed to fast. I'm hoping that in a day or two, my body will be able to hold the moves correctly without focusing on it, so I can do them right AND fast.
  • ESP12
    ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Several people started on Sunday, I'm pretty sure. Today should be our day 13 if you started on Monday, January 9th. (and didn't get interrupted for any reason) My knees seem to be better today, thanks to Ibuprofen. Starting to get the hang of level 2. Peeked at level 3 just not to be totally shocked when I get to hat point. Let's just say there is a reason to call it level 3. Happy shredding, everyone!
    -Elke
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Several people started on Sunday, I'm pretty sure. Today should be our day 13 if you started on Monday, January 9th. (and didn't get interrupted for any reason) My knees seem to be better today, thanks to Ibuprofen. Starting to get the hang of level 2. Peeked at level 3 just not to be totally shocked when I get to hat point. Let's just say there is a reason to call it level 3. Happy shredding, everyone!
    -Elke

I was thinking about you today when I did level 2. are you doing all the jumping moves? I'm only doing them once once hard and once easy. Those are hard on my knees... I have a lot of weight to lose though
  • JMFresh
    JMFresh Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Sooo didn't feel like doing this today... Just wanted a day off. But glad I sucked it up and did it.... added 45 mins on my elliptical to boot! Good day, struggling with those "V" arm raises.
  • 84dex
    84dex Posts: 45
    Options
    Am I the only one who is completely trailing behind :) still going though. Finished day 13 today.
  • Kai85
    Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I think there are people at all different stages. The main thing is you're doing it :).