Week 3 Friday Weigh In

Options
ocrunner11
ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
Good Morning In It to Win It 2012 :wink:
How you feeling today? Any successes or trials that came your way? We want to hear from you. I would like to start off with my own story...this week was a very emotional one; my best friends lost her son and the funeral was this past Wednesday. As you can imagine all the emotions that were present. We are very blessed with all the people that showed up and paid their respect and love to the family. I walked away appreciating my family, friends and life. How very blessed we are to wake up to another beautiful day.
I maintained this week- 177. I am looking forward to a new workout on Saturday with Kekibird, we are doing a 2 hour Zumbathon and I am running 8 miles. A good start for his upcoming week. Till then, have a fantastic week :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Due to TOM, I don't take my weigh-in seriously today. I'm showing up 2 lbs which I know isn't possible. So I'll log my weigh-in at last week's weight 185.

Zumbathon tomorrow and then a rest on Sunday.
  • ngottstein
    Options
    Weighed in today at 167.8 down 1 lb from last week :) Being accountable & forcing myself to log everything everyday is really helpful for me. Struggled with a bad cold & energy was down but tried to eat healthy (lots of soup!) & drink lots. Energy now on an upswing so will try to get moving again! Happy weekend to everyone!
  • AnnaCVeach
    AnnaCVeach Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am down another 3 pounds from last week and weighed in at 220. First 10 pounds is gone and I can tell a difference in myself already. I have a bit more energy and my clothes are fitting better. I actually got a couple compliments this week about how baggy my pants were. Woo Hoo! In 2 weeks my family and I are having a weekend getaway to Gatlinburg and I hope I can lose another 5 pounds between now and then. I've already set my goals in my head for this upcoming week. :happy:
  • DropsOJupiter
    Options
    Congrats to all those losers on the scales but we are all winners here as we are striving for a healthier lifestyle. Unfortunately, I strayed from the path and binge ate the last two days. :devil: For me, I've learned not to weigh after these episodes as I am prone to getting into that self loathing loop as I call it. Therefore, will report weight next week as I also believe in weighing myself once per week. Exercising and eating healthy today and feel better already! :happy:
  • k_harvey
    k_harvey Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Up 2 pounds this week - being out of town last weekend and getting a miserable cold is my excuse for not exercising but I could have paid more attention to what I was eating. Exercising and eating well always go hand in hand with me - if I'm not exercising, I seem to have a much harder time eating well. UGH!! I need to concentrate on doing major workouts over the weekend. I usually go to the gym during my lunch time since I telecommute but work is going to be very busy for the next few weeks so I need to come up with a plan to exercise before or after my work day. That's my goal for next week!!
  • Candy42adore
    Candy42adore Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    No weight loss the week or gain...........thats good! Rough week with dental work dr appt for kids, dentist appt for kids and just plain out of steam. Next week will be better!:flowerforyou:
    Good job to you all!!!
  • Candy42adore
    Candy42adore Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Due to TOM, I don't take my weigh-in seriously today. I'm showing up 2 lbs which I know isn't possible. So I'll log my weigh-in at last week's weight 185.

Zumbathon tomorrow and then a rest on Sunday.
    I right there with on the Zumbathon!!! Thank you for encouraging me to try something new and exciting :happy: Keep it up you will succeed :flowerforyou:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Weighed in today at 167.8 down 1 lb from last week :) Being accountable & forcing myself to log everything everyday is really helpful for me. Struggled with a bad cold & energy was down but tried to eat healthy (lots of soup!) & drink lots. Energy now on an upswing so will try to get moving again! Happy weekend to everyone!
    You have taken a wonderful step in logging in everyday, a small change behavior that will last a lifetime. Hope you feel better. Have a blessed weekend :flowerforyou:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    I am down another 3 pounds from last week and weighed in at 220. First 10 pounds is gone and I can tell a difference in myself already. I have a bit more energy and my clothes are fitting better. I actually got a couple compliments this week about how baggy my pants were. Woo Hoo! In 2 weeks my family and I are having a weekend getaway to Gatlinburg and I hope I can lose another 5 pounds between now and then. I've already set my goals in my head for this upcoming week. :happy:
    Congrats!!! You have made some choices that are very good for you. May I suggest, you plan a shop date with yourself and reward yourself with something pretty :happy:wink:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Congrats to all those losers on the scales but we are all winners here as we are striving for a healthier lifestyle. Unfortunately, I strayed from the path and binge ate the last two days. :devil: For me, I've learned not to weigh after these episodes as I am prone to getting into that self loathing loop as I call it. Therefore, will report weight next week as I also believe in weighing myself once per week. Exercising and eating healthy today and feel better already! :happy:

I agree, we are all winners in this group. A healthier lifestyle is what we are all striving for, thank you for reminding us! I know I do appreciate it :flowerforyou:
    Have a great weekend!
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Up 2 pounds this week - being out of town last weekend and getting a miserable cold is my excuse for not exercising but I could have paid more attention to what I was eating. Exercising and eating well always go hand in hand with me - if I'm not exercising, I seem to have a much harder time eating well. UGH!! I need to concentrate on doing major workouts over the weekend. I usually go to the gym during my lunch time since I telecommute but work is going to be very busy for the next few weeks so I need to come up with a plan to exercise before or after my work day. That's my goal for next week!!
    Let us know what workouts work for you this weekend, we know you can do this! Hope you feel better real soon:happy:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    No weight loss the week or gain...........thats good! Rough week with dental work dr appt for kids, dentist appt for kids and just plain out of steam. Next week will be better!:flowerforyou:
    Good job to you all!!!
    I hear you, take time to get some pampering done this weekend, even if it is listening so soft music while you read or soak in a bubble bath :smile:
    Enjoy your weekend :flowerforyou:
  • minita
    minita Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Well, I lost 1.5 pounds more.
  • minita
    minita Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I normally use the metric system, but since I'm in two challenges, it's easier to change everything to the English system, I think the good side of your measurement system is that you see a whole number, that would be 0.7 kg in mine, so when you see the number one, you feel like you have a real result, lol, just saying, this change has it's motivational side, I'll keep it.
  • schotas
    schotas Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Still hovering around 136-137. Going to have to set mini-goals for myself, so for this week I want to try to get 45 minutes of exercise 5 out of 7 days. I also need to drink more water.
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Well, I lost 1.5 pounds more.
    So happy for you :::happy dance::: where are you from? Do share :flowerforyou:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Still hovering around 136-137. Going to have to set mini-goals for myself, so for this week I want to try to get 45 minutes of exercise 5 out of 7 days. I also need to drink more water.
    Nice goal and I know you can do it! Keep focused and positive. Enjoy your weekend and week ahead:flowerforyou:
  • laughingatchu630
    laughingatchu630 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been checking in but including the past weeks I'm down to 207.8 from 210
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been checking in but including the past weeks I'm down to 207.8 from 210
    We are glad you are back!!!! Nice effort, keep it up and stay in touch:flowerforyou: