Clean Start-Week 1-Jan 23-29/Weigh in on Jan 27

Options
Ok, so those of us that wish to join we are starting clean on Monday. We will also weigh in on Fridays. So, here is my stats and my 1 goal for next week.

SW: 206.6(I weighed in today)

Goal: To do C25K at least 3 days.

Replies

• SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I usually weigh in on Monday but will try to remember to do it this Friday too. My goal for the rest of the week is to stay under. I'm feeling pretty solid about that too, I've already packed my meals for lunches and everything is at work so I don't even need to think about it.
  • sosborne73
    Options
    I usually weigh in on Monday but will try to remember to do it this Friday too. My goal for the rest of the week is to stay under. I'm feeling pretty solid about that too, I've already packed my meals for lunches and everything is at work so I don't even need to think about it.

I know you can do it. You are a very stong woman. Let me know how you are doing.
  • sosborne73
    Options
    I am having to change my goals for this week due to my treadmill breaking and road work on our road until 7pm and I don't like going walking in the dark. So, my goal for this week is to drink 3 bottles of water by 5pm. I have accomplished it both Monday and Tuesday so far.
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I am having to change my goals for this week due to my treadmill breaking and road work on our road until 7pm and I don't like going walking in the dark. So, my goal for this week is to drink 3 bottles of water by 5pm. I have accomplished it both Monday and Tuesday so far.
    That stinks. I'm kind of bored with walking on my treadmill so I stopped at Walmart and got 3 different exercise DVD's -- *****cat Dolls, The Biggest Loser Calorie Knockout, and Kettlebells. I need something to get my heart singing and my blood pumping! I am so excited to use them but I ate my dinner first and now I'm afraid I'll barf if I jump around (TMI??)LOL
    My goal is to exercise 2x a day next week except for Monday (my work + school night)