Not working for me.

Options
Smuterella
Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
Hey gang.

I'm glad to see so many people getting such amazing results already. Unfortunately this programme just isn't working for me, I've injured my abs, my knee and my ankle and, despite working damn hard, I'm not seeing any change either on the scale or in my measurements. I think I need something longer / more intense as I only have 10lbs to lose and I've always had problems building muscle, so am going to spend the rest of January trying various different Beachbody workouts and then pick one to start 1 Feb.

I wish you all the best of luck! Its been a pleasure having you guys to talk to on the journey and I hope you don't mind if I stick around to see how you all do.

Lisa

Replies

• apesid
    apesid Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Sorry it didn't work our for you! I hope you find a program that gets you there :) Good luck!
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm also seeing no results and am in the minimal left to loose catagory. I even took 1/2 way pics this morning and got nothing. The scale has gone up 1lb firmly since I started. BUT I have seen a big improvement in my strength and stamina. I feel better overall. Still waaay to squishy though.

Let me know what you end up with, thoughts on the Beachbody workouts. I've been tossing around the idea of the Brazillian Butt one.. :)
    Good Luck! :flowerforyou:

I am sticking it out with 30DS to actually accomplish it this time, no matter the results. I WILL DO IT!
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    You def want the Brazil butt if your looking for and intense workout that delivers MAJOR results Its fantastic, I lent mine to my sister and now I kicking myself cause I want it back LOL I also havent had any real results but I am determined to finish Best of luck to you