Day 19

Options
glennam1
glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
DONE and only 11 more to go....WHOOT WHOOT!!!!

Replies

• BestCindyICanBe
    BestCindyICanBe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm done with day 19 also. One more day of level 2 then on to level 3.
  • rainas25
    rainas25 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Day 19 complete!
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    done!
  • rebecca9341
    rebecca9341 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Day 18 for me is in the books. got some extra cardio in at the gym today after school! Feeling really good right now :)
  • micneg01
    micneg01 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow! I was so unmotivated today, I did not think I would do day 19. After a few minutes reading all your posts and it gave me the energy to get up and conquer it. Day 19 is officially done!! Thank you for the motivation!! Is anyone else worried about Level 3??
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Day 19 complete - thank god we're almost done with level 2. Bring it on level 3.. :happy:
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Wow! I was so unmotivated today, I did not think I would do day 19. After a few minutes reading all your posts and it gave me the energy to get up and conquer it. Day 19 is officially done!! Thank you for the motivation!! Is anyone else worried about Level 3??

I took a peek at it the other day and she is crazy! The warm up is a workout in it self, nothing like 1 and 2. :D I'm a little nervous, but I believe we can all do this!
  • Ana1980a
    Options
    Done.
  • deporee
    deporee Posts: 59
    Options
    Done!
  • deporee
    deporee Posts: 59
    Options

VERY WORRIED! I'm still struggling with Level 2!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Day 19 done. We are almost Done with Level 2. I am really bored with it so glad to be moving soon
  • rebecca9341
    rebecca9341 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Day 19 is D-O-N-E, DONE! Only 11 more days left and I am eagerly awaiting the start of level 3, as it is my favorite level of ALL! Great work everybody!!!
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Day 19 was completed yesterday evening....couldnt post because i had a power outage in my neighborhood. No Shred for me on Saturday!
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Day 19 done,, I missed yesterday so technically today should have been my last day of level 2.. I am gonna try and do again at some point today to catch up
  • keggen
    keggen Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm still dragging in on Tuesday for day 19