Week 4 Exercise Challenge

Options
Day 1 - 25 mountain climbers, 50 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Squats, 25 burpees

Day 2 – 2 sets of 10 press ups, 2 sets of 30 jab and cross, 25 front kicks

Day 3 - 25 squats, 100 Jumping Jacks, 2 sets of 50 Crunches, 3 mile walk, jog, run

Day 4 - 25 mountain climbers, 50 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Squats, 25 burpees

Day 5 - 2 sets of 10 press ups, 2 sets of 30 jab and cross, 25 front kicks

Day 6 - 25 squats, 100 Jumping Jacks, 2 sets of 50 Crunches, 3 mile walk, jog, run

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVED IT!

Replies

• zenJes
    zenJes Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    love this!! looks exactly like some of our crossfit workouts!! well done in planning it..
    must say though where has everyone gone with logging and posting??
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the challenge! Looks good!
  • kelseyessex
    Options
    Day 2 & 3 done
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I must admit I'm finding it hard to do these challenges with my 10K training program and work and everything else. But I'm trying out some the exercises and fitting them in where I can can. I am surprised I can actually do 100 jumping jacks now. :)
  • zenJes
    zenJes Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    i am so bad at squats its not funny.. got yelled at tonight at crossfit for them then did one infront of a mirror at home n fully realise why lol they are so hard.. have no idea how to not stick out my *kitten* lol
  • kelseyessex
    Options
    Day 1 done.

Will do 4, 5 and 6 tomorrow night :D love these challenges but I know its hard Sonya and the only reason I probably can do them all is Because my workout routines incorporate a lot of these exercises in them :) just do what you can sweetie and your training is immense anyway, I can’t run because of my leg otherwise I would defo be training for a marathon right now hehe!

Renje – squats are hard but once you get the right position they are amazing!
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I just started the Women's Health Belly Off 8 week program, and it is killer! I started it before but only made it halfway. I think it would be a good challenge for this group. Here's the link if you guys want to try it!

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/weight-loss/belly-off-club
  • kelseyessex
    Options
    I just started the Women's Health Belly Off 8 week program, and it is killer! I started it before but only made it halfway. I think it would be a good challenge for this group. Here's the link if you guys want to try it!

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/weight-loss/belly-off-club

It looks good so I'm going to put the exercises on here for week 5 callenge :)