Day 6

Options
2»

Replies

• AriadneSnow
    AriadneSnow Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Day 6 of level 1 done! I had to take two days off of exercise as I pulled a muscle near my tailbone while doing C25K - but it was much better this morning and I got through the workout without any twinges.

In fact, the small break must have done me good, because today was the easist so far - in fact - I got through both sets of side lunges with lateral shoulder raises for the first time! Success!! The whole workout was just easier overall - hopefully it's a sign that my strength and endurance are getting better.

I'm going on holiday to Melbourne tomorrow for 10 days - I'm going to try and still do the 30DS when I can.
  • kaydensmom12
    Options
    Done with day 6 today! It does feel like I am getting better at it but I still can not do all of them push-ups. I am also getting better at the side lunges with anterior arm raises, but I really feel it in my arms and they are difficult for me still.
  • Ueropa
    Ueropa Posts: 73
    Options
    Today was day 6 for me, no days off. I find it's getting alot easier for me. I get cramps in my calves though when I switch from jumping jacks to jump rope. I have pretty strong legs, I run or do the elliptical almost everyday. Anyone else have this problem?