Third weigh in

Options
zenJes
zenJes Posts: 198 Member
Hey guys how is everyone doing!!!
I just thought id explain my gain lol ive gained more weight this week than when i first started but please dont be alarmed ive not eaten crap lol i just have upped my exercise to an hour n a half daily with more running and crossfit than ive ever done before.. honest ask kelsey lol shes seen it!! :D n ive lost 4 cm off my hips since last week so...

Replies

• kelseyessex
    Options
    @renje you have been doing amazing with your exercise so I totally understand the gain :)

I have to explain my non-movement this week in either lbs or inches - I think its due to the fact that I have been revising and not really moving at all apart from the 40 minutes exercise I do 4 times per week so I have been pretty much stationary apart from that. I am slightly disappointed as I wanted at least a lb or an inch loss somewhere but I am back in work on Monday and walk 20 minutes in the morning and 20 minutes in the evening then exercise every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday so fingers crossed this time next week I will have a shift on :D

Hope everyone else did well? and keep it up!!
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Well, I have to say, I am extremely shocked and pleased with my 2.5 pound loss this week! It seems like my green smoothies are really working! It's the only thing I've changed and it seems to have boosted my weight loss! If you guys would like to try it, check out my group "Green Smoothie Challenge". Keep up the hard work everyone!

Oh, I cant' believe I forgot.......I am now in One-derland!!!!!!! I hope I never see a 2 for that first number on the scale ever again!!!
  • kelseyessex
    Options
    Well, I have to say, I am extremely shocked and pleased with my 2.5 pound loss this week! It seems like my green smoothies are really working! It's the only thing I've changed and it seems to have boosted my weight loss! If you guys would like to try it, check out my group "Green Smoothie Challenge". Keep up the hard work everyone!

Oh, I cant' believe I forgot.......I am now in One-derland!!!!!!! I hope I never see a 2 for that first number on the scale ever again!!!

Yey!!! congrats Sonya!! you are doing so well keep up the good work, I am going to join your challenge now and see if I can make some of these wonderful smoothies I am hearing about :-)
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I lost 2lbs this wekk. Brilliant
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I lost 2.9lbs thiis week! :bigsmile:
  • kelseyessex
    Options
    I lost 2lbs this wekk. Brilliant
    I lost 2.9lbs thiis week!

Well done both of you!!!
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    bumping so I remember to do this tonight.