day 14 still no results....

Options
anyone else noticing any results? im on day 14 of the shred, no weight loss, no inches lost, cant see a visible difference. i have been watching my calories and drinking more water.....i thought id see a slight change by now. the only change i notice is the workouts are easier so i know im getting stronger. its frustrating......

Replies

• mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Keep with it, I just finished day 18 and I only now am starting to see results. I think theres too much hype over the program and so we have super high expectations going into it. I was so frusterated too but I just decided to change the way I thought about the whole thing, and Now I am just happy that I want to workout everyday so thats what counts to me, before I started I was doing nothing and had to force myself off the couch, now I WANT to workout so for me it is totally worth it even if I dont get as good of results as I originally expected Good luck to you
  • rebecca9341
    rebecca9341 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. No pounds lost-no inches lost. It's frustrating to say the least. For me, I need to be realistic about what I can plan to accomplish with 30DS. I'm nearing the end of my weight loss goal, so there is less of me to loose. Also, this is my second round of 30DS and I didn't see MAJOR changes the first time...although I didn't take measurements. Keep with it, CHANGE WILL COME!!!!
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    It wasnt until the 15 day i actually saw a change in the scale and inches! just stick with it!