Just Wanted to Speak to My New Sistas!

Options
Hey ladies,

I'm new to the group and wanted to say hi! I can never receive too much motivation, and I thought that joining a group was a great way to reach out to more people here. I look forward to communicating with you!

Replies

• AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Hello. Welcome to the group.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    hello Peachie!
  • blkbttrfly
    blkbttrfly Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm rejoining and would like to have some mutual support. This is not the easiest battle, but it is doable.
  • Krissy_b777
    Options
    Hi, I am new to the Group as well. I am looking forward to giving and receiving support!!!!!! :happy:
  • Pennhotmom
    Pennhotmom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I am still new since I haven't posted a lot.
  • ldmendes
    ldmendes Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new and instead of just reading the posts, I'm going to write some too. :bigsmile:
  • nishnu08
    nishnu08 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone !

I am new here as well . I would like to know if i could friend some of you? Sometime I need a little motivation . :)
  • ldmendes
    Options
    Hello Everyone !

I am new here as well . I would like to know if i could friend some of you? Sometime I need a little motivation . :)
  • ldmendes
    Options
    Hello Everyone !

We can be friends .. I new too!
  • Pennhotmom
    Pennhotmom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    If you haven't already, feel free to friend me. I am doing better with logging in and responding now.
  • sportsbear46
    Options
    :wink: Hi, I am new to the Group as well. I am looking forward to giving and receiving support!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Anu_mee13
    Options
    Hello All! I'm new to the group, and sorta fairly new to MFP. My journey is just starting, and I'm sure it'll get hard. My problem in the past is staying committed and a lack of motivation. I think making small changes daily will help me this time!
  • sheshe2774
    sheshe2774 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello, I don't say much but I'm here :)