Day 10!!!

Options
shmunster
shmunster Posts: 538 Member
Did day 10 today! Did it outside for the last 3 days as we were away camping, was nice to be on grass!

So on to level 2 tomorrow, am a bit nervous but ready to move up as I've got most of the exercises under control except the skippi god I hate that! I do some double leg then when I feel like I can't keep going from calf burn I go to alternate legs for a few seconds!

Replies

• LoveActually
    LoveActually Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Congrats on completing Day 10! And for sticking with it while you're away camping.
  • bkbabe99
    bkbabe99 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Good luck with level 2 :)
  • shmunster
    Options
    Todays the day, wooooo! Just got to wait for hubby to get home cos we do it together
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Good luck! :wink:
  • nymphis
    nymphis Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    It's my Day 10 today as well! Moving onto lvl2 tomorrow, can't wait! :)
  • ProjectTina
    Options
    Just finished Day 10 as well, and still feeling pumped. Don't think I could have done it without the motivation from you guys :-)

I'm also really proud of myself because I managed to do the whole workout without breaks today. Must mean that I'm ready for level 2!
  • shmunster
    Options
    It's a great feeling graduating isnt it?! LOL
  • Marebare74
    Options
    Yep, day 10 complete! I'm glad cuz I'm getting bored with all of Jillian's talking points during the workout. I did learn a lesson today, however. I did it a few hours after lunch and felt very sluggish during the cardio. I still did all of it, but maybe with not as much verv as I would hope. I was, however, able to complete the whole first set of push ups from the plank position, along with 10 more of the second set, until I caved and finished down on my knees. Good luck to the others of you close to begining level 2!