Day 21

Options
I am done with day 21. Day 1, level 3. Wow, I am shaking. Even my dh who is in great shape modified some of the moves. The sumo squats with the jump and the rock star jumps are too hard on my knees. I am just doing squats with no jump for the sumo squats and doing butt kicks instead of the rock star jumps. Everything else I modified just like Anita in the video.

Replies

• LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Day 21 in the books!
  • glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    WOWZA....DAY 21 DONE.....I did better than I thought I was going to, but not as good as I should've....I had to stop every so often to make sure I was doing it right...anyways WHOO HOO only 9 more butt kickings from Jillian :laugh:
  • sthompson0214
    sthompson0214 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Will finish my day 20 today...nervous about Level 3 tomorrow...LOL but am excited to see my progression after taking pics and measurements tonight. I decided to do those on Day 1, 10, 20 and 30.

Good job ladies. We're almost done!!
  • rainas25
    rainas25 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Day 21 complete!
  • sansouchi1050
    Options
    i've been on a two day break. I fell off a ladder painting and tweeked my ankle. I gonna finish this thing...just may be a few day behind the group. So proud of everyone who started level three today, wish I was with you. I think I'll be back with you by tomorrow.
  • Chika85
    Chika85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Done, I feel lvl 3 is more cardio that anything?
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    I am done with day 21. Day 1, level 3. Wow, I am shaking. Even my dh who is in great shape modified some of the moves. The sumo squats with the jump and the rock star jumps are too hard on my knees. I am just doing squats with no jump for the sumo squats and doing butt kicks instead of the rock star jumps. Everything else I modified just like Anita in the video.
    the rock stars jumps are a little tougher than i thought I'm also replacing these with butt kicks..plus the apartments where we live the floors shake even when our 4 y/o runs around lol
  • deporee
    deporee Posts: 59
    Options

Butt kicks for rock star jumps! That's a great idea!!! I'm going to try that. I live on the 3rd floor of an apartment complex and I was afraid the people under me would report me because of all those jumps!

Day 21 done! I actually thought this level was easier than L2. That's probably because my upper body strength sucks.
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Day 21 done. OMFG
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Day 21 DONE!! and let me say WOWZA!!!!!!!!!!!! Day 1 Level 3 <--- means business!
  • keggen
    keggen Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what day I'm on, but I started L3 today so I'm putting myself here. I hate rock star jumps! I do not feel like a rock star.
  • valkomer
    Options
    Finished day 21 this morning.... I :heart: level 3 way more than level 2 :bigsmile: only 9 more days!!