Day 15.. Halfway There!!!!

Options
MelissaWI
MelissaWI Posts: 133 Member
Woohoo!! We have made it to the halfway mark!!! Great Going everyone!!! Very proud I have made it this far!!!

Replies

• Kai85
    Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Very Proud.

I just did day 16 and should probably get ready for work.

(p.s. I did start on the 8th which is why I am a little ahead + I'm from Australia and I think we're about half a day ahead - sorry for any confusion caused)
  • ekdennis
    Options
    Woohoo! I did much better today!
  • ESP12
    ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Way to hang in there everyone! Halfway point for me on Monday! Woohoo!
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I can't believe we're halfway done already! I can tell I'm getting much better at level two's moves so I know I'll be ready for level 3 in just FIVE days! Haha!
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am dragging today!! Trying to get pumped up to go home and work out.
  • rachelb0407
    Options
    I'm just curious if I am the only one this is happening to...my weight is jumping like crazy! In the past 2 and a half weeks it went down 2 pounds, jumped up 4, went down 5, and now I'm back up 3. During the week I'm doing 30 minutes cardio, the 30 day shred, and a workout class and on the weekends I'm just doing the shred. I'm not going over my calorie goal so shouldn't it be going down? I hope it's not just me!! I'm glad were halfway there and hoping it gets better!!!
  • hkovich
    hkovich Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm just curious if I am the only one this is happening to...my weight is jumping like crazy! In the past 2 and a half weeks it went down 2 pounds, jumped up 4, went down 5, and now I'm back up 3. During the week I'm doing 30 minutes cardio, the 30 day shred, and a workout class and on the weekends I'm just doing the shred. I'm not going over my calorie goal so shouldn't it be going down? I hope it's not just me!! I'm glad were halfway there and hoping it gets better!!!

My weight also jumps around alot. I weigh myself everyday but don't record it, just so I can get an idea of what to expect, and my weight has been up about 1 lb consistently since I started. I am not going over my calories either, and I have increased my protein and water intake significantly.I keep hoping that I will get on the scale and see 3 lbs magically gone one day.