Jillian's New DVD Revolution.....

Options
Im so hyped to know that Jillian is coming out with a new DVD 90 day program. Im so excited to start it.. Who is in with me???? Here is the link to watch a small clip. WOW IS ALL I GOT TO SAY.. :) Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. Coming February 2012! Visit http://JillianBodyRevolution.com/

Replies

• SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    OMG!! Now I'm excited!! If I can get my hands on it in time, I'm so with you!
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Trying to figure out if its just gonna be a DVD (or series of DVD's) or a whole program-meal thingie....can't find anything about it anywhere else....:huh:
  • cjack19
    cjack19 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am so excited! I wish it would say WHEN in Feb it is coming out! I was thinking about getting Insanity, but I LOVE Jillian so I think I will wait and try this first :)
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I hope its just a DVD series and not with a meal plan. I've read through some of her books with recipes in them and they call for crazy ingredients that I don't normally have just lying around!
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I never do the meal plans. I did P90X without the plan and this one I'll do without the meal plan as well. Like was already said they call for weird ingredients that the average person doesn't keep around, and they are never tailored to vegetarians.
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    BeautyAndStrength50 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Ive watched the video of it and its hardcore.. I dont ever do the meal plans I eat what i pick and choose.. Im waiting for mine to come out so I can grab it. I believe it will be one that we have to buy on tv not at walmart but its all good.. Im doing insanity and Jillian extreme shed and shred so just waiting... Come on February.. :)
  • lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I watched the 37 second preview and it definitely looks hardcore which is great but I also think it might be a cumulative workout from ALL of her exercise DVDs. I have sooo many DVDs I dont know if I would invest $$ in this workout system especially if it has similiar if not the same exercises as all of her other DVDs. Notice, if you have all of her DVDs already, she sometimes recycles some of the exercises. Same thing with Bob Harper. I have 2 of his kettlebell DVDs and he sometimes recycles the same moves. But we shall see I guess when it comes out.

I does look awesome, though!!!
  • valkomer
    Options
    Just got an email about this. It's 15 DVDs, 4 for each month (looks like 1 per week) and a cardio DVD for each month. It does also come with a meal plan but I have a feeling that you would see great results from the DVDs alone. I might order it in a few months and try it out over the summer. According to the website, its $119 but with shipping, it's more like $134. I'd love to know if it's worth it to pay that much... If anyone gets it, let us know! :smile:
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Yes please post your thoughts if you order. I'm not about to spend that much with out hearing what REAL people think.
  • shortjules
    shortjules Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Yea, I definitely would love to hear how people like this once it comes out.
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Very excited!! I would like to hear some real life reviews too but I'm planning to start this May 1st (after I finish RI30, 30DS, and then 6w6p).
  • valkomer
    Options
    Very excited!! I would like to hear some real life reviews too but I'm planning to start this May 1st (after I finish RI30, 30DS, and then 6w6p).

I'm doing the exact same thing! I'm almost done with the 30DS and about halfway through 6W6P and then I'm doing RI30. My plan is to take March off of the planned workouts and do what I feel like each day and do a 30 day yoga challenge in April. After that, I'll start this one...
  • jenuhfur
    Options
    I would love to get it, but I don't have that kind of money right now :/
  • cjack19
    Options
    does anyone know if it will be sold in stores? I saw if for sale on her website, but I like to buy in store if I can...
  • cjack19
    Options
    anyone get this yet??
  • Maxingtonbear
    Maxingtonbear Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it this morning! I'm super pumped about it!
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it this morning! I'm super pumped about it!

Oooh! Please come back and let us know how it is!
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    Options
    im waiting until ioffer.com comes out with it.. I got my Insanity for only 28.00 and its normally 130. So it will be on the site soon. Im not paying that much for the dvd's. Im shopping smart.. :)
  • shopewell70
    shopewell70 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels Body Revolution just came in. Cant wait to try it out. Once I get the chance today to go through it I will post more info about it. Looks AWESOME
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am planning on starting this program on Monday, March 5th! Please let me know if you'd like to do it together to help motivate and support each other :)