Level 2

Options
shmunster
shmunster Posts: 538 Member
Started level 2 today, wow, its fun but lots harder than level 1! Sweated big time but it felt good

Replies

• SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I start level 2 on Thursday! :cry:
  • shmunster
    Options
    I'm feeling it this morning, but it feels good, level 1 wasnt pushing me enough anymore
  • LJ0508
    LJ0508 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Level is definitely a challenge! I've started and stopped 30ds a couple of times before, I only completed Lv1 for four days, I felt that I needed more of a challenge and I got it!
  • ProjectTina
    Options
    Wow, I just completed my first day of level 2 and I was overwhelmed! I think I need to sit down and watch the entire workout because I could not keep up with all the new moves.
  • nymphis
    nymphis Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I just did my first day of lvl 2 and I felt overwhelmed as well ...

Can't do the pushups from plank position ...

Can't do all sets of cardio (the ones from plank position) - I mean I can do them but only the beginner version.

I noticed that I can survive better with the strenght circuits than the cardio and I have no problems with the abs.

I am sure I will get better at this, but right now I feel the aches ... :) Good luck to you all!
  • shmunster
    Options
    Thats ok if you can only do the beginner positions, cos we are only beginners, you'll be able to do a bit more by the time the 10 days is up :)
  • bkbabe99
    bkbabe99 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I start level 2 tomorrow. All this talk about planks...ugh, I know I will be struggling.
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I started Level 2 today also! It was hard but with the fitness I had gained from Level 1 really came into play! Looking forward to Day 2!! Good luck to everyone!
  • Tsrwalker
    Tsrwalker Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I started level 2 today and I actually like it better than level one. I do think it is more challenging and I definitely sweated more, but I prefer it. I liked the planks. I didn't like the squat and curls but I thought the rest was okay. I agree it was a challenge to try to do the moves correctly and to follow along since it seemed like it moved pretty fast but I know that it is because it is my first day and after day 3 I probably won't even have to watch the screen to do the exercises I will already know whats next. We can do this, lets not give up. I retook my measurements today and I am down 5 inches from the last time I measured on 1/11.
  • Marebare74
    Options
    My observations post day 3:
    My only sore spot are my glutes, and not nearly as sore as my legs were from begining of level 1
    definitely had to do the "Anita" version of some stuff, still 3 days in
    Plank jacks are the worst cardio ever!
    I had to go down in hand weights, with level one the same weights were pretty easy all along, with level 2, they are too heavy for me