UK muscle builders/toners??

Options
talk2tiff
talk2tiff Posts: 42 Member
I'm looking for mfp friends to compare notes with esp from UK so we can talk food & stuff (we dnt seem to get half the stuff US has!)

Replies

• HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    It's been a while since you posted, but I'm starting to up my strength training and am about to change my protein shake from Holland & Barrett to a website my personal trianer recommended. Always happy to chat about food & stuff :smile:
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    I'm from the UK and I am just starting out with bodyweight exercises, feel free to add me if you want : )
  • Justagirl1978
    Justagirl1978 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK and *LOVE* lifting heavy :-) Been into strength training for years but only started to take it seriously since last summer. Love the athletic look on females, it's my goal to get that lean, firm, shapely body - well on my way there :D I really want to get strong too, my goal is for a 150kg deadlift by the end of the year!
  • HappilyLifts
    Options
    I'm from the UK and *LOVE* lifting heavy :-) Been into strength training for years but only started to take it seriously since last summer. Love the athletic look on females, it's my goal to get that lean, firm, shapely body - well on my way there :D I really want to get strong too, my goal is for a 150kg deadlift by the end of the year!

wow, your before/after photos are amazing! Well done! If I can get over the fear of stepping into the scary 'men's' weights room your photos have motivated me into thinking I could do that too :smile:

Can I ask what your food intake is like? I'm not a big meat eater but I'm trying to up my protein and it's getting easier (because I really, really want to change my figure I guess and am not making excuses anymore).
  • HappilyLifts
    Options
    I'm from the UK and I am just starting out with bodyweight exercises, feel free to add me if you want : )

done :wink: