Day 16!

Options
beckkotsch
beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
That last strength move still kills me but I'm rocking everything else! Anyone else?

Replies

• MelissaWI
    MelissaWI Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Level 1 and 2 are a piece of cake compared to this level 3... I am on like the 3rd day or so of level 3 and I about died today... lol
  • ekdennis
    Options
    The last strength move kills me too. I am doing Couch to 5K with the 30 day shred, and I struggle on the days I run and do the shred, but I am getting better.

I feel tons better and my clothes look better.

How does everyone else feel?
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    L2D3 done! I am totally exhausted right now!
  • ESP12
    ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    [L2D9] for me and I'm following Natalie more and more. My nemesis are the plank jump-ups and knee ups when my thighs already feel like jello. But I'm hanging in there, haven't missed a day, YET. (-don't plan on doing so either)
  • JMFresh
    JMFresh Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    The "V" raises... oye!! I'm still doing some of the beginner moves... especially in plank position. Like the plank jumping jacks. I hope the modified version will show results too!
  • queenstep
    queenstep Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Today was a struggle but it over...closer to finish than yesterday....4 more days til level three for me (started a day late) but i was actually able to follow natalie a lil more today...one step closer!! Keep up the good work ladies!!!!!!!!!
  • adkarg
    adkarg Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm getting so sick of the shred.. thank goodness there are only 2 weeks left! As soon as I complete the shred, I'm going to start c25k again! It has been 2 years since I have done it seriously. I just bought a hrm and plan on using that to train rather than following c25k exactly.
  • ESP12
    ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm getting so sick of the shred.. thank goodness there are only 2 weeks left! As soon as I complete the shred, I'm going to start c25k again! It has been 2 years since I have done it seriously. I just bought a hrm and plan on using that to train rather than following c25k exactly.

May I ask what the c25k workout is?
  • hkovich
    hkovich Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one who hates that last strength move! Seriously, the last strength move on levels 1 and 2 are the thing I struggle with most. Do you guys ever notice that your knees pop when you do the last ab move? Mine pop every time! I tore my mcl a few months ago, so it makes me nervous, so I'm hoping it is an everybody thing, and not just me with my bad knees.
  • neddoh
    neddoh Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I kind of LOVE level 2. It kicks my *kitten* SO hard though!