Natalie

Options
Katrob9
Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
Ok, so, hands up who noticed that Natalie cheats half way through one of the moves by only doing the arms? Naughty naughty! It makes me feel so much happier knowing she's finding it tough too!

:laugh:

Replies

• CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    On lvl one? Im gonna keep an eye on her today! LOL
  • Katrob9
    Options
    Yep, on level 1, I can't remember which move, I think it is squat and press maybe? Keep an eagle eye on the little cheater! LOL
  • laughingatchu630
    laughingatchu630 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Lol I know!! I always look at her when she does it haha. Static lunge with a bicep curl. And behind Jillians back lol
  • bettybee23
    bettybee23 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have noticed that too. What makes it even funnier is that Jillian comments later about those girls not cheating when her back is turned. :smile: It kind of makes me feel better to see it though knowing that they need one of those 5 second breaks too.
  • simplymily
    Options
    OMG i'm totally going to keep an eye on her today... I have to get the little one ready for bed then I'll be doing day 1 =)
  • seattle_chick
    Options
    Yeah, shame on her! I can just imagine Jillian yelling at her after seeing the final cut, "I've got 400 pound people who can do dumbell squats... SO CAN YOU!" Hee hee!
  • shayjgordon
    shayjgordon Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I noticed it today!! Cheater! haha
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I have never noticed that! Of course I'm usually looking away, roaring, trying to keep myself from quitting or I have my eyes closed lol
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Level 1 Complete!!! Omg...is it just me, or did it seem easier the second day then the first?
  • kellymcampbell
    Options
    Yeah, it's during the lunge/bicep curls, the first time they do them. Jillian is standing next to her pointing studs out, then when she walks over to Anita, Natalie stops lunging lol
  • Elizadolots
    Options
    I'll keep an eye out, never noticed! :bigsmile: It is a tough 20 minutes though!

Day 3 done and ouch...
  • Katrob9
    Options
    Day 3 done!! Hurray! :)