Who is still in and what day are you on??

Options
13»

Replies

• cnkan0119
    cnkan0119 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm still in! Slacked while on vacation for my birthday but I came home and pushed on. Just finished day 22 aand plan to finish strong!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I'm way behind everyone else! Had to take another few days off due to a calf strain, but today I'm back at it with Day 14. I'm determined to finish this thing out!

today is day 15 for me! are you going to do the next challenge?
  • sthompson0214
    sthompson0214 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm still in it...last week was rough for me as I was out of town for work...feel sorry for the folks below me in my hotel room....LOL...Jillian and me on my little ol DVD player in the hotel room. I'm on Day 28 so only a couple more days....woo hoo!
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I've been quiet on here, but I'm still in! I missed one day, but I'm just sticking with Jan 2-31 so I'm about to go do Day 29!
  • 1stampermom
    1stampermom Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Today is day 19 for me, D8L2. Have been taking 1-2 days off per week. Also had a terrible cold last week, so took a week off but got back on program yesterday. Haven't peeked at L3 yet, but i think a few more days of L2 and I'll be ready to tackle 3! I haven't seen drastic results as some people, but my jeans look/feel better with less muffin top!