Herbalife Tea

Options
2»

Replies

• bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    what's the benefit of the tea?

The Herbal Tea is awesome. It will replace your caffeinated beverages. Also it boosts your metabolism and gives you energy without a crash.

I sip on it all day in addition to lots of water.

Brittany
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I just started the tea and I'm not sure exactly how much to have in each cup/ per day. What works for you guys? btw I live in a college sorority so we don't have measuring spoons, I kinda guess based on the eating regular spoon.

You'll want to use half a small spoon in 8oz water. I like to premix a bottle for the day and sip on it. So about one to one and half spoons for a 32oz bottle.
  • hockeyd11
    hockeyd11 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    How much tea should you be having a day? I'm not sure if there is too much or if there is a recommended amount to have each day? Thanks so much!
  • smh19692000
    smh19692000 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm introducing myself. I was wondering how this group is going as I see nothing has been posted for a while. I have just started Herbalife (10 days ago) I wltm other Herbalife users. I'm hoping the group will keep me motivated and on track and vice versa. Would be terrific if other herbalifers are out there. Xx