How is everyone doing?

Options
tpt42087
tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
Just wanted to stop and see how everyone is doing so far? I kinda feel off the wagon over new years eve but I'm back and have been doing good and hitting the gym almost daily now. It was really hard to get out of this funk I was in I didn't even feel like working out not even walking but finally I said the heck with it and started up again and I plan on keeping it going! Just over 13 weeks till my birthday and I'm praying I hit my Onerland and then some by then!!

Replies

• chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am just getting out of the funk I fell in over the Christmas holidays. It has been hard hard work just to get back into a routine but I am not giving up.
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I just realized I forgot to update the weekly challenge again...

I am still trying to get back on track since December. I have been working out a fair amount but now I need to ramp up the intensity and really get a good burn on.

I also just got a job (finally! so excited to have money again!) and I'm going to be very busy (35 hours when I don't work weekends, 47 hours with weekends) but the job will be very active, I'll be on my feet pretty much the whole time. So I don't know how I'll get in planned workouts once February starts but we'll see. I'll try my hardest