Motivation!!

neddoh
neddoh Posts: 116 Member
Hey ladies! I had kind of a rough weekend "fitness-wise." I wasn't able to work out and we were celebrating belated Christmas so I was around TONS of food.
That being said, I also went back to the bridal shop to order my bridesmaid dress for my sister's wedding in June (for which I'm the Maid of Honour). When we went to pick out our dresses, I was written down as a size 16 (largest size I've ever been). Yesterday I ordered a size 14!! It's not a lot, but I was proud to see a difference.
I want to thank you all for being such great motivators with this program and also let everyone know that we're in this together and we're all going to make 30 days!!
I made this playlist to work out to today and it definitely got me through! It also drowns out Jillian ;)http://grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/30DS/66007419

I hope everyone kicked *kitten* today and is ready to kick it harder tomorrow!

Replies

• queenstep
    queenstep Posts: 9 Member
    :smile: Thats awesome!!! I didnt lose any weight last week and i kept telling myself muscles weigh more than fat...lol however my clothes r fitting better without the tucking and sucking Way to go...with the drop in dress size!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work and thanks for the words of motivation:flowerforyou:
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Hey ladies! I had kind of a rough weekend "fitness-wise." I wasn't able to work out and we were celebrating belated Christmas so I was around TONS of food.
    That being said, I also went back to the bridal shop to order my bridesmaid dress for my sister's wedding in June (for which I'm the Maid of Honour). When we went to pick out our dresses, I was written down as a size 16 (largest size I've ever been). Yesterday I ordered a size 14!! It's not a lot, but I was proud to see a difference.
    I want to thank you all for being such great motivators with this program and also let everyone know that we're in this together and we're all going to make 30 days!!
    I made this playlist to work out to today and it definitely got me through! It also drowns out Jillian ;)http://grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/30DS/66007419

I hope everyone kicked *kitten* today and is ready to kick it harder tomorrow!

You are AWESOME!!!!