10 Day Progress Report

Options
2»

Replies

• loraloha74
    Options
    Just finished Level 2. It is a challenge but I love the change! Killer workout. Keep up the great work everyone!
  • kaydensmom12
    Options
    I'm on day 9 L1 and gained 1.5lbs. Been eating clean and watching my sodium too, logging everything. I know they say your muscles hold onto water sometimes but for how long? I mean I could not have gained 1.5lbs of fat staying within my daily calorie goal. I am not measuring until the end. I do feel stronger and healthier though:)
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I'm on L1 D6 and I've heard a lot of people gain or struggle to lose weight for a while doing 30DS, so I am not weighing yet as I don't want to feel discouraged. However, I have measured and already I have lost an inch from various places in just 6 days so that's giving me the encouragement I need.

To those who have gained try not to let it bother you cos I'm sure it'll right itself in the end. Stick with it, you can do this!
  • JollyJane13
    JollyJane13 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Start weight: 346
    Day 10 weight: 339
    Day 20 weight:
    Day 30 weight:
    Start measurements:
    Day 10 measurements:
    Day 20 measurements:
    Day 30 measurements:
    Neck: 15
    Neck: 15
    Neck:
    Neck:
    Bust: 52
    Bust: 50
    Bust:
    Bust:
    Waist: 45
    Waist: 43
    Waist:
    Waist:
    Hips: 63
    Hips: 60
    Hips:
    Hips:
    Thighs: 34
    Thighs: 33
    Thighs:
    Thighs:
    Calves: 21
    Calves: 20
    Calves:
    Calves:
    Arms: 19
    Arms: 19
    Arms:
    Arms:
  • bkbabe99
    bkbabe99 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Veryy nice!
  • scheerlady1122
    Options
    Yesterday was my day 10 and I weighed in and measured myself (also started level 2 a day early!). I have lost 1.5 pounds and 4.25 inches!! I couldn't believe it. The place where I lost the most was my arms, thighs, and on my hips alone I lost 1.25 inches. Keep with it, ladies, this is a great workout that really provides results fast!!
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I wasn't going to measure until the bitter end but since I had a weight gain of 2# :sad: I needed some other gauge to keep the motivation high! I lost 2" in 1 week. 1/2" off my waist, hips, calves & upper arms! Nice NSV!
  • HotHol
    HotHol Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Day 10 results...Measurments are pretty much the same as day 4...though myself and the hubby can def see Abs showing!!...On Day 7 I had weighed in 2 lbs higher then my start weight...today I'm 1.7lbs lighter...so some positive results...but not quite as high as i was hoping...hopefully next Friday is better results