Getting a late start

Options
rstinne1
rstinne1 Posts: 37 Member
I just came across your group today and this is very similar to what I'm wating to do on my own, but I definately need some motivation. I think it's very doable and better late than never. I hope I'm able to keep up and maybe catch up!

Replies

• sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it!
  • rstinne1
    rstinne1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I appreciate it!
  • kelseyessex
    Options
    I just came across your group today and this is very similar to what I'm wating to do on my own, but I definately need some motivation. I think it's very doable and better late than never. I hope I'm able to keep up and maybe catch up!

of course, more the merrier!! and you can definitely catch up don't you worry about that, what I love about this challenge is that it is doable and doesn't cut you off socially so it is essentially for life :-D

Don't forget to check out the topic board for the exercise challenges and update your weight in the spreadsheet every Saturday x
  • stuckinlimbo1100
    Options

Kindred spirit =)
    I also joined this group today. I think we can do it! I'm excited!
  • cootsse
    cootsse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just came across this group today. I am going on a family vacation in July, which is actually 25 weeks from next Monday so this works out great! I have lost 30 pounds in 3 months so far!
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I just came across this group today. I am going on a family vacation in July, which is actually 25 weeks from next Monday so this works out great! I have lost 30 pounds in 3 months so far!

That's great! Welcome aboard!