Amanda's Goals

Options
amanda203
amanda203 Posts: 3 Member
My goal is to lose 120lbs! I plan on reaching this goal by exercising 5 times a week and changing the way I look at food.

I would like to lose 3lbs a week.

My biggest challenge is sweets, with my brithday coming up I know this is going to be difficuly but I want this and will be strong!

:smile:
Amanda

Replies

• preciouss1983
    preciouss1983 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Lets do this. We can do it!
  • ellenmelon88
    Options
    Go on Amanda.. you can achieve your goal :)... xx
  • amanda203
    Options
    2 and a half days in and my only cheat so far has been peanut butter. I made sure it was reduced fat, ate the serving size or half the serving size and enjoyed every bite of it! I am keeping the jar at work so my workout buddy can yell at me if she sees me dipping into it when I shouldnt be, and I am only eating it when i have the calories left to do so. The hardest time of the day for me is after dinner when I want something sweet. I think I am going to pick up some all natural fruit leather today; sweet, low calorie, and full of vitamins and minerals.

"You might not be there yet, but you're closer than yesterday."
    Thanks for that awesome quote Ellen! I love it!
  • amanda203
    Options
    5 days! I have gone 5 days with only one cheat meal, but ive decided that if im going to do this and stick with it I need a cheat meal. I notcied a "bad" food in my diet (pecans, they are high calorie) so I am switching it up now between hummus and veggies or eggwhite salad. Both come in under 150 calories, not bad for a snack.

After 23 years of having bad eating habits, I am taking this opportunity as an adult to teach myself good eating habits. I want to be able to show my future children that food does not have to rule your life. My boyfriend is a great support, hes dieting too, and I have my Monthly Challenge group who are AWESOME cheerleaders!

"The future doesn't have to resemble the past."