favourite low cal treat?

Options

Replies

• sacha1977
    Options
    Rightly or wrongly but i enjoy a tube of smarties. I have to suck each one individually and lasts me ages! It works out about 180 cals. x

That's not fair! I so want a tub of smarties now!! :-) yummy, yum, yum, yum xx
  • geecee77
    geecee77 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Have just discovered kitkat pop chocs. 9 chocs at a time is 108 calories :)
  • jamblur
    Options
    Hartley's Fat Free Jelly Pots - only 10 calories per pot! They're basically flavoured water, but they deal with sweet cravings after a meal.
  • annabobbleuk
    annabobbleuk Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate Nairns oatcakes are brilliant! They taste yummy and they're quite filling, although I with they didn't come in packs of 5....I've had to stop myself on several occasions :(
  • jklaws1
    jklaws1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a really sweet tooth and *must* have a dessert with my main meals! I'm really into Dole fruit cups which are less than 80 calories per pot, are real fruit and don't have added sugar or artificial colour/flavourings. Best of all is that they count as 1 towards your 5 a day. They do quite a few different fruits in juice and I find they're perfect to finish my main meals.
  • lahlah82
    lahlah82 Posts: 8
    Options
    I love Candy Floss i think a 50g tub is about 197kcals but its a big tub love it always hits the spot
  • torygirl79
    torygirl79 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Yoo Moo frozen yoghurt - about the nicest dietary frozen ice cream I've found out there as is very fruity (you can buy it in Waitrose, 136 calories in a 150g tub).

Sour cream and chive snack a jacks.

Marks and spencers blueberry muffin dessert - can't remember the exact calories, around 150. Not good on the sugars, a major indulgence but so good....
  • torygirl79
    torygirl79 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    The Boots Shapers snacks are good:

Mint/Strawberry nougat bar (81 cals)
    Maple popcorn (92 I think)
    Onion snacks (57)

I seem to live off the meal deals

Their 200 calorie ham sandwiches are about the lowest commercially available sandwiches out there (and only a pound). I quite frequently have that for breakfast if I haven't had time to eat at home
  • allybeee
    allybeee Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    hi,

wow great to find a UK based group so i actually know what foods they are talking about :)

i love the walkers baked crisps
    cheese & onion, salt & vinegar or ready salted all around 99 cals and 2g of fat.

love the yoo moo froyo too and shapes rhubarb crumble yoghurts
    alpen light choc & fudge cereal bar.
    i loved asdas granola square as a treat but they seem to have disappeared now :( miss that flapjacky fix
    I also really loved the skinny cow tubs but all i see now are the bars.
  • dilleight
    dilleight Posts: 50
    Options
    Wotsits are around 90 or skips are 82. Home bargains have had these awesome cakes in Home Bargains http://www.ditalia.com/Cookies-Sweets-Pasticerria/Cake-Specialties/Balconi-Trancetto-Cacao-Snack-Cakes 10 for 85p and only just over 100 calories.
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Flumps! marshmallows 30calories!
    Hartleys jelly pots 10calories
  • jklaws1
    jklaws1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My Mum has just got me hooked on Caxton's Pink & Whites - marshmallow sandwiched between 2 wafers. They're 50 calories each. You can also get Pink & Whites Jammies that have a streak of jam running through the middle of the marshmallow for an extra 5 calories!
  • rockinsue285
    Options
    my downfall was always chocolate but now I have a weight watchers desert with my dinner approx 185 cals, love the sticky toffee cheesecake , seems to satisfy my sweet tooth and im steadily loosing, also like the mint and chocoolate skinny cow icecream lolliesthink they are about 85 cals tops
  • julieellam
    julieellam Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    MyMullerlight do a limited edition Mint chocolate version. It is amazing! If you like mint chop chip ice cream this is a must try. 89 kcals per pot.

Shape Delight Chocolate. A little bit higher in calories at 109.

Also almonds and dried fruit.
  • allybeee
    allybeee Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    mint choc muller light sounds awesome but usually they have gelatine in them so i cannot eat it. :(
  • Miss_E_
    Miss_E_ Posts: 45
    Options
    Ohhhh were can i buy the mint choc muller light, please :)
  • julieellam
    Options
    Have just discovered kitkat pop chocs. 9 chocs at a time is 108 calories :)

I'm not sure I'd have the will power to stop at 9 :(
  • julieellam
    Options
    Ohhhh were can i buy the mint choc muller light, please :)

Sainsbury's
  • raunds
    raunds Posts: 14
    Options
    I love the frozen summer fruits from asda, I have them on my cereal defrosted and suck the frozen ones like sweets. Only 35 cal for 100g
  • lou_lou_82
    lou_lou_82 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I love the Aero biscuits - 99 calls each. I've recently discovered the Aero Mousse flavours too - Milk choc, Mint and White Choc, all around the 100 cal mark