New start!!

Options

Replies

• bobbimrn
    bobbimrn Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I just joined but I am excited. I tried another site years ago but this food diary is so much easier than the other one....found it because a girl at work has lost 130lbs! using myfitness pal. I am looking forward to weighing in with you guys!
  • BodyandFace
    Options
    just started today my push to loose 50lbs!!! need all the support that i can get!!!:flowerforyou:
  • AndreaG170
    AndreaG170 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    This is great! I just joined a few days ago, and I'd like to join this group. I liked what one woman said, "Who doesn't want to be a pin-up?"

so when we check in, do we start with the weight we started with initially or is it the weight that we are on the day that we check in, whether it's the 30th or the 6th? Just new to this, want to make sure I'm on board.

Also, quick question.... How do I add my ticker to the bottom of posts? Do I have to copy and paste the code every time? I don't have anything to brag about yet (0 lbs lost), but some people's tickers are downright impressive!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    This is great! I just joined a few days ago, and I'd like to join this group. I liked what one woman said, "Who doesn't want to be a pin-up?"

so when we check in, do we start with the weight we started with initially or is it the weight that we are on the day that we check in, whether it's the 30th or the 6th? Just new to this, want to make sure I'm on board.

Also, quick question.... How do I add my ticker to the bottom of posts? Do I have to copy and paste the code every time? I don't have anything to brag about yet (0 lbs lost), but some people's tickers are downright impressive!

6th is the start date.

For the ticker, go to 'Community' at the top, then 'Settings' and check the box to show your ticker. :flowerforyou:
  • AndreaG170
    Options
    Thank you! I hope this works now...
  • AndreaG170
    Options
    Yay! It works!
  • jilleencaizzi
    jilleencaizzi Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I just joined this group this will be my first group I have joined. So feb 6th starts the weigh in and we just come back here to talk vent and support? I'm super excited I really need to get back on track 100% the past 2 weeks have been the most challenging for me since I started this journey!!
  • hannahjoy93
    Options
    This is so great, I need some serious accountability whether it is from friends or complete strangers!!!!
  • LoveMyArmyMedic
    LoveMyArmyMedic Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited to join!! I can't wait for Feb 6th to weigh in! ;)
  • MarieKae45
    MarieKae45 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    Ive been with MFP since August '11 and i love it. Ive droped 26 lbs and feel great. Ive got 59 to go and am looking for support, motivation and encouragment. Ive been looking for a group for several weeks and this is the place for me. Im a PinUp Girl @ heart so Im hoping youll have me. :flowerforyou:
    Ive been weighing in on wednesdays but Im going to switch it up so I can join you all. I can. start whenever...it looks like feb. 6th is d-day.
    Feel free to add me - Im a good team member. A few of my stats....
    45 ... 46 coming shortly n march
    3 beautiful & successful children
    engaged to my long time partner :heart:
    work hard ... learning to play hard
    rediscovering myself after years of mommy duty
    loving the commitment and work of getting my weight in check.

Hope to talk with you all soon...here's to our success
    marie :drinker:
  • MamaChunk
    MamaChunk Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! I just joined (hope that's okay) I am finally getting serious about my weight loss and figured a group might be just the motivation I need. Either day for a weigh in would work for me!

Me too!
  • sadieBlue
    sadieBlue Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What a neat group! It's so great to participate in something like this, as a 'we' rather than solely a 'me'! Looking forward to this part of the journey. So, in the spirit of Ms. Rosie herself......WE CAN DO IT! Happy living, all. :)
  • whoshigh
    whoshigh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in but only if once i lose all the weight I can get pin up photos taken!! :)

2227371.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • arieltheincredible
    arieltheincredible Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    OMG yes I can't wait :) I miss this group !!! I say Feb. 6th for first weigh in :)
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    This group looks fabulous. I definitely want to participate. :P
  • Haysey76
    Options
    This sounds great. I am new to the site and to this group. Would love to track how I am going, with others to help with motivation :)
  • Pizzeygirl
    Options
    Iam excited about this group, and the 6th is fantastic for me!!
  • jumpingjinglefairy
    Options
    This is a great idea, im on board!

I know i've done really well to lose the weight i have and keep it off, but seem to have reached a plateau which is frustrating, so a weekly weigh in and chart sounds like a great motivating idea!
  • ljlewton
    Options
    New to myfitnesspal... I need all of the help I can get. I think accountability will definately help me stay on track. Thank you for starting this group!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Rach: Thanks for adding me to the group. I got kinda off track during the last challenge but I'm back on track again.