• Blue71
    Blue71 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Psyched to be part of this group : )
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Hi Girls!
    i'd love to be a pin up girls group member.
    Probably just maintenance though........
    I'll weigh in on the 6th - but I'm having a varicose vein removed via surgery on the 7th ( I wonder how much my weight will go down!)
    It'll be nice to have some new girls to chat with while I'm sitting around with my leg up!
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Pin Ups

So glad to see all of you again. I have been struggling for awhile, finding it tough to get the motivation to get to the gym. I started with a trainer last night and now back with Pin Ups things are going in the right direction. So first weigh in on the 6th is that correct?
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Yep, you guys got it! 6th is the official first weigh-in!

I'm going to start working on building up the chart when I get slow periods at work today. Looks like we're gonna have a pretty long list of girls!! Hopefully all the good conversations will flow a lot easier this time around. :flowerforyou:
  • adrehe
    adrehe Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Would love to join in if it is not too late. I could definitely use some motivation and accountability! Thanks !
  • kateland47
    kateland47 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in! It's been months since I tracked my weight with a group and it clearly makes a difference. Need to get focused!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I need this again! I can't seem to control what I put in my mouth this week. I need a food diary buddy!
  • loraloha74
    Options
    YAY! I'm in! weighing in on the 6th sounds great! Thanks Ladies!
  • jumelle
    jumelle Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Good to see this challenge is back, Rach! :)
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I would love to take part! Challenges have helped me so much in the last 6 months!
  • Dorianlg
    Dorianlg Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi! I too would like to join if it's not too late/you don't have too many people. Thanks for making this group and putting in even more effort than you're already doing with your weight loss!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Another great thing about this group is that you can post questions and concerns here without fear of snarky remarks from the forum trolls. At least I hope we have nobody like that here..... :huh:

:flowerforyou:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to pop in briefly and introduce myself. I'm Amy, but everyone on mfp calls me Bru. I'm 26 and married with 2 dogs. Also wanted to say that I won't be in any weigh ins til the end of the year as we are expecting our first Aug 14th. I'm cheering you all on from the sidelines though!
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Yes! Rach, thank you so much for setting this up again. You are a rockstar!

I hope to be a chattier member this go 'round. Sometimes it's hard for me to just 'jump into' a conversation, but I'm going to try! I need me some accountability!

<3
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Love it :)

I'm in a ton of challenges and tracking groups so hopefully I remember to update them all! (I'm sure I will ;))

Intros for those who don't know me:

I'm 30, an attorney, and married with two dogs (one house gnome (Jack Russell named Bixby) and one muppet (Aussie-poo named Sophie)) and I live outside of Washington, DC. I've been on MFP for...what seems like forever :) Still working on getting my body to where I want it, healthy!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Feb 6th needs to come sooner!! :)
  • jenmarie2012
    jenmarie2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Really excited so the 6th it is! :tongue:
  • GingerRogered
    GingerRogered Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm super excited!

yay, this is exactly what i need to get motivated!

I'll have to convert my weight from kg to pounds but i'm still excited!

will be weighing myself on the 6th!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Feb 6th needs to come sooner!! :)

No, it doesn't! That would mean: a.) my vacation is over and b.) I have no more time left to get back to where I was on that chart you posted. LOL!

Oh well - I know that I have been slacking quite a bit since before Thanksgiving and have been back to kicking *kitten* pretty regularly cardio-wise the last couple of weeks. Now, time to stop being such a whiney baby about lifting. I don't really enjoy it so I haven't been doing it and I know that I need to.

Very much looking forward to having this accountability again, though!! Thanks, again, Rach for starting this back up again!
  • NurseSweeny
    NurseSweeny Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    February 6th can't get here soon enough. Super EXCITED!

14130412.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter