Day 17

Options
beckkotsch
beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
I totally didn't want to do this workout today. Haha. But, I did it anyway and now I'm glad I'm one day closer to being done! :) I think I'll def be ready for level 3 in 4 days!

Replies

• Kai85
    Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Woohoo awesome job. I'm afraid to say I slackened off a bit. I started day 17 and my DVD player died taking the DVD with it just after the first circuit. Anyway we managed to getthe DVD out but I didnt finish the session. I did go for a run (blot the same thing though). So my plan is to do 30 and a half days - so I'll tack another day on. Anyway day 18 today will do it when I get home tonight with a different DVD player obviously :)
  • MelissaWI
    MelissaWI Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I didn't want to do today either, in fact I waited til later in the afternoon to complete it and usually been doing it in the morning.. lol.. But I did it.. Was feeling guilty... I guess that is a good thing :)
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone. We're almost there and I know that if it wasn't for this group of wonderful MFP'ers I probably would have quit before I even finished week 1. So thanks for all of your encouragement and for keeping accoutable and motivated...You ladies ROCK!!!

D4L2 done! My abs are on fire tonight. I hate to see what they'll feel like in the a.m.
  • ekdennis
    Options
    I did it! I remember how I huffed and puffed on the first day of Level 1 and now I am doing fine. Yes, there are still places where I struggle, but it is sooo much better.
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I usually work out at night but for yesterday and today i have done it in the morning. I really like working out in the morning before work. And i kind of like working out while I am half asleep. lol
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    yup day 17 done here too :)